WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Pretty Garden Flowers


Good morning and welcome to another wonderful Wednesday.
We're half way through July already where is the going?  It only felt like yesterday that it was Christmas.

Today is Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2, congratulations to our winner last week and to our Top 3 cards well done everyone.

 This week Sally has another great sketch to work with and again it's very easy peasy  and looks great finished.

Sketch #018


Here's my finished card using our sponsors image Pretty Garden Flowers
 by DigiStamp Boutique.

This week our sponsor is 
Sally-Ann Hancock the owner and design of 
DigiStamp Boutique.
We all love working with DigiStamp Boutique Images.


DigiStamp Bio:

All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock.  My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too, often the inspiration for my designs.  Hope you enjoy my images as much as I enjoy creating them.

Sally-Ann is offering our lucky winner

Prize:   £10 voucher 

to spend in her online store.


Now its time to pop over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what the rest of the design team have created for you this week using Sally-Ann's wonderful selection of images from DigiStamp Boutique online store.


Challenges I'm entering:


Card Recipe:
 1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Wild Pansy Bazzell
3. Design Papers: By K and Co
4. Image: Pretty Garden Flowers by DigiStamp Boutique.
5. Colour Medium: Copics


6. Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Squares and Inspired Love Heart, Glue dots, Pop Dots.

7. Embellishments: Heart button, line green twine all from my stash.

8.Embellishments: Aqua pearl hearts.

9. Inside my card:  Love Heart Inspired by Spellbinders.




10. Inside my card and the back of my card.

I'm sharing a photo with you of a prize I won from another Challenge Blog, I was contacted last Friday and the owner of Retail Girl Louise emailed me asked me my favourite colours and the courier pack arrived on Monday.  It was beautifully presents and there are so many yummy embellishments in the pack.  I used 3 of the aqua hearts on my card this week.

Thank you for all you lovely comments which I really appreciate.  Wishing you all a wonderful week and happy crafting.



14 comments:

Malika said...

Cute card, love it

Malika

Michelle said...

What a beautiful card. I love this image. Great coloring on the image. Thank You for sharing with us over at Incy Wincy Designs.

Michelle (DT)

Linda Anderson said...

What a fun assortment of embellies. And what a darling card!! Love your cute image and twine. Cute, cute, cute!!!

Linda

Blossom Cards said...

lovely card thanks for sharing with FTT this week Rachel dt

Heide said...

Kathie,
What a sweet, sweet card. Love the fun ribbon and your super coloring.
Hugs, Heide

maureenjscott said...

A gorgeous card! I love your take on the Sweet Sketch, hoping to play along! Love the colours and your image, fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Love to Create this week! mo xxx

NGCARDS said...

A wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, your card is gorgeous. Love that image. Have a great week.

Jackie Randolph said...

Kathie, this is just so sweet!! Beautiful colors with your image and papers! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Love to Create Petal & Pearls challenge !

Jackie ~ LTC owner/designer

Ciska said...

Gorgeous colour scheme, perfect summer card! Thank you for linking up to our Feels Like Summer challenge @ Fab 'n Funky :)

Unknown said...

Adorable card! Love the sweet image and papers you used for your design. Thank you for joining our "Petals & Pearls" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Sally Dube said...

How much fun getting a surprise packet in the mail!! Love those cute aqua hearts you used!! Super cute card Kathie!! So very happy!!
Blessings and hugs to you!!
Sally

Pillan said...

Nice card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.
/Pillan

Nikki Stalker said...

Cute card. Love the image and colour combo. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges.

Nikki