WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday 20 July 2017

JJ and her Coffee

Good morning and welcome to my  blog.  Here it is the middle of the week again I can't get over how fast these weeks go by.
This week over at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge I worked with a Bugaboo Stamp which was JJ and her coffee.
Here's my card and the inside of my card.


This week our sponsor is Jodi from Bugaboo Stamps.



Our lucky winner will receive 


of the winners choice.

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the team over at 
Penny Paper Crafty Challenge this week.

Challenges I'm Entering:

Card Recipe:

1. Base: White French Linen card.
2. Coloured Card: Peach by Bazzill Card.
3. Design Paper: Sansons very pretty pack.


4. Image: JJ and her Coffee from Bugaboo Stamps.
5. Colour Medium: Copics

6. Tools Used.


7. Dies Used:

8. Inks used on the image.

9. Glossy Accents: For JJ's Glasses.

10. Embellishments: All from my stash.

11. I used the blank sentiment and created my own sentiment.

12. Inside and the back of my card.


Have a fun week and happy crafting.


8 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie your card is gorgeous. I can see why you created that sentiment, hehe. Love all your details.

Margreet said...

Love this cad with the funny JJ....beautful DP too!
Thanks for joining us at LMMS.
xxx Margreet

Sarah said...

What a great image! Love your colouring and the fab sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girl's Challenge :)

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful work and great coloring thanks for sharing!!!

Julie Reed said...

Great card, love the sentiment, thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday, Julie DT x

anne said...

Oh Kathie, that paper is absolutely gorgeous and I love your pearl embellishments. Lovely Card
Hugs
Anne xx

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Such a cute and fun card...Love the way you have embellished it..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

Julie said...

I just love this Bugaboo character, she's so fun! Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Southern Girls, good luck, Julie.x