WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 18 October 2017

Tulips and Panys


Good morning and welcome to my blog.  Isn't it funny when you have an image, know what design papers your going to use, even cut them up for the  design your gong to use and once you finished colouring your image your card has changed and your now using totally different colours and papers.  This has happened a few times lately and I'm so glad it has an I feel that I've had a better result than what I would have had using my original colours and papers.

This week over at 
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge 
the theme is
Anything Goes

Here's a sneak look at the inside of my card, I found some beautiful hand made papers that I've had for years that worked so well with my card.


This week our sponsor is 
Eureka Stamps


I love Eureka Stamps there are just so many beautiful images to choose from.
Our lucky winner this week will receive 
3 Digi Images of their choice from there
online store.


Challenges I'm Entering:

Card Recipe:


1. Base: White French Linen Card
2. Coloured Card: Kaisercard Lilac
3. Design Paper: Kaisercraft
4. Lilac and Apple Green Handmade Papers


5. Image: 58201 by Eureka Stamps Tulips and Panys
6. Colour Medium: Copics
7. Tools Used


8. Dies Used

9. Embellishments:
a. Lilac Gems
b. Lilac Organza Ribbon
c. Lilac Gems

10. Inside and the back of the card.

Take care and have a great week happy crafting.



15 comments:

Sherri said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love the soft colors of this spring card. It makes me want the tulips back again! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, your card is gorgeous. That image is colored so beautifully and looks perfect with those papers. That ribbon is also stunning. Hope you are doing well...been thinking about you.

Gina's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Kathie! I love the colours and your colouring is beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx
https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

Chris said...

Absolutely gorgeous, beautiful stamps and colours, lovely design. Love the understated sparkle from the ribbon and bling, very classy!
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Joanna M. said...

I feel like I say the same thing each time I come to your blog Kathie, but ... holy moly ... this card is stunning! Love it!
~Joanna

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Your work is amazingly, stunningly beautiful! Your embellished and layered your work perfectly! Thank you so much for the work to emulate, teamie!

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week

Unknown said...

Stunning card, love the gorgeous image and the ribbon is so pretty
Hugs Kaz xx

cass said...

Wow! gorgeous card, the bow adds an amazing touch of soft texture. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our "Anything Goes" Challenge.

Sammy said...

so lovely, and that ribbon is stunning! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

ScrappyHorses said...

Ooh, such a lovely card full of pretty color! Beautiful design inside and out! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday! ~Katrina

Unknown said...

Fantastic card! Thanks for sharing your talent at Color Crazy challenge. Hugs GDT Michelle

Blue Daisy said...

What a lovely card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

Tracyx - DT

Joanna M. said...

Stunning!

Sherry said...

Beautiful Card... Thanxx For Joining Us At Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends Challenge..
Sherry Lynn
DT @LPOCF