Good afternoon here it is Monday afternoon the weekend has flown by and I didn't have time to make one card. Both my boys played Soccer on Saturday and they both had a win two very happy boys on Saturday afternoon. Visitors for lunch on Saturday and visitors for lunch on Sunday, so as you can see with house work and Soccer fields I didn't have much time for crafting. I sat down this morning when I should have been making beds and doing the washing I made my card instead. This is my take on another wonderful sketch from Arlana from Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Card Recipe:
- White SU for the base of my card
- Purple Bazzill
- Patterned digi papers are a kit from Cuddly Buddly Pepper Papers Purple and Lime
- Image is Lilly from Digistamp Boutique this is one of my very first digi images I ever purchased. Lilly has be coloured with copic markers.
- Sentiment: PC generated using Peggy Font
- Embellishments: Lace, ribbon, gems, pearls in her hair and dress, flowers from my stash
- Cuttlebug, Nestabilities Circle, Scalloped Circle, Classic Oval, and Labels.
Thanks for visiting my blog and have a great week.