Good morning and welcome to my blog. We this week seems very short as it was a public holiday here on Monday to commemorate ANZAC Day 25th April which stands for Australian and New Zealand Army Corp. This day is to commemorate the Soldiers that went to war for our counties in WWI 1914-1918 this year was very special being 100's years since it happened with dawn services and morning services throughout New Zealand and Australia.
Today is Wednesday already which means it's another
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. Congratulations to our winner and to our top 3 cards great work everyone.
Being the end of the month it's a blast from the past and this week we're using Sketch #163 which we used 18th July 2012, which you can see my posting here. This sketch was created by Arlana Patten.
Bio: Pattie Gomez
I am an Internet Technology Professional and an Artist. I always dreamed of being an artist, but I found out quickly that I needed another field to support my family so I pursued a Degree in Information Technology. I love to use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks to enhance my work.
I created a character called Pattieboop and her cat named Allie. I have had so much fun coming up with different images so I also created a site to sell them. You can go to my store to find out more about Pattieboop & Allie. I know you will just love them when you see them.
I have added many other images to my store in the past few years. I know have a large selection of images to fit everyone’s needs
The prize this week is
Prize: Two Free Images
Don't forget to drop by the rest of the design team to see what they've created this week using Pattie's images over at
Challenges I'm entering:
1. Base: White SU card
2. Coloured Card: Sun Coral and Whirlpool by Bazzill Basics
3. Design Papers: Cream handmade paper and Butterfly is The Mariposa Stack 12 x 12 DCWV papers this is a stunning set of papers and I didn't want to use. In the close ups look at the gold across the paper.
4. Image: Butterfly by Pattie's Creations
5. Colour Medium: Copics and Kindy Glitz
6. Tools: Cuttlebug, Culture Creations Dies, Pop Dots, Glue Dots and Gloss Accents.
7. Embellishments: Cream and Gold satin ribbon, oval gem on the Butterfly, flat back pearls
8. Inside my card, embellishments and the finishing of my card.
9. The embellishments inside and outside my card.
Take care wishing you all a wonderful week and happy crafting.