WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Friday 29 January 2010

Papertake Weekly Sketch #33


Welcome to another lovely summers morning, the sun is out and we're heading to the beach house for the weekend before the boys start back at school on Tuesday after their summer's vacation. 6 Weeks holiday and my boys are now ready to go back to school.

I just love this sketch Dawny and I will be using it again it looks so good and not too over crowded. Here's my take on this sketch #33 at Papertake Weekly, hope you like it thanks for dropping by and have a great weekend.

Card Recipe
Base: White SU Card
Coloured Papers: Dark Red Bazzill, Apple Green paper and the Apple Green and White paper from Magnolia.
Image: Tulips form the wonderfully talented Chris Dark from Sketching Stamper.
Coloured: Copic Markers
Sentiment: PC generated font PeggyFont mounted on pop dots.
Embellishments: Tulle ribbon, net ribbon and gems from my stash.
Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities Circle, Scalloped Circle.


Thanks for looking

Hugs Kathie

xox

1 comment:

mckinkle said...

Beautiful card Kathie, Chris makes some stunning images doesn't she! A really lovely Valentine card.

Keryn x