I'm so excited to tell you this week I'm been asked to be the guest designer over at the
Crafty Boots Challenge
Crafty Boots Challenge
which I'm honoured about.
This fortnight their challenge theme is
In The Pink
for Breast Cancer Awareness.
In New Zealand it's Pink October for Breast Cancer Awareness and in November is Blue November for Prostrate Cancer and on the last Friday in August we have Daffodil Day. I remember this well as my oldest son was born on a Daffodil Day.
This card is a tribute to my sister who past away earlier this year with Lung Cancer. I can see her now laughing at Stella, and after Radiation and Chemotherapy my sister lost her crown and glory of beautiful dark brown hair and it grew back grey with very tight curls.
So I do hope Stella and her bra and boobs makes everyone smile.
If you look closely you'll see that there are boobs in the bra as they have been mounted with double sided foam tape.
Challenges I'm Entering:
1. Whoopsi Daisy Digi Challenge Die Cuts and Punches *
2. Dream Valley Challenge # 143 One For The Girls *
3. Crafty Girls Corner Challenge # 95 Anything Goes TOP 5
4. Lemon Shortbread Challenge #27 Anything Goes *
5. Little Miss Muffet Challenge #149 Anything Goes *
6. The Pencil Case Challenge Week # 31 Anything Goes *
7. Sweet Stampin Challenge Inspired by A Book, A Film or Song *
"Whole Lotta Rosie" by AC/DC From Let There Be Rock 1977
8. Crafty Friends Challenge # 43 Anything Goes *
9. Cute Card Thursday Challenge # 449 Lace and or Pearls *
10. Southern Girls Challenge Pop It Up TOP 5
The Bra is popped out with foam
1. Base: White Linen Card.
2. Coloured Card: Petal Soft Bazzill
3. Design Paper: Digi Download from Bearly Mine which is closed down now.
5. Colour Medium: Copics
6. Tools Used:
7. Glossy Accents: This was used for Stella's Bra, I painted over with Glossy Accents to give it a shinny appearance.
8. Versa Color Ink: 134 Petal Pink this was dusted around the edges of the finished image.
a. Classic Circles by Spellbinders
b. Lacy Circles by Spellbinders
d. Delicate Dollies by Spellbinders
a. Silver metal corners from Wild Orchids Crafts
b. Pink Heart gems from Rosies Studios, silver braid from my stash, Dandelion Die, Pink Flat Backed Pearls and an assortment of pink flowers from my stash.
c. Silver metal corners from Wild Orchids Crafts
d. Silver braid from my stash, Dandelion Die, Pink Flat Backed Pearls and an assortment of pink flowers from my stash.
e. Stella's Bra was paper pieced and the pink rose is from my stash.
f. Pink Sequins and White lace from my stash.
10. Inside: Here's the inside of my card you can see now how pretty that design paper is.
11. Back: The back of my card.
Take care everyone thanks for visiting my blog, wishing you a wonderful week and happy crafting everyone.