WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday 27 October 2016

Grandpa's Flowers


Good morning and welcome to my blog.  Congratulations to everyone that entered in our last fortnights challenge there were some really lovely entries.

I thought I would share with you this week a view from my kitchen window the other morning, the flowering Cherry Tree is out and the Wisteria on the bridge over our pond has just come out I so wish the Wisteria would flower for longer each year.

Onto this fortnights sketch which is a basic and easy design for all of you to make.

Sketch #101


A quick peak of the inside of my card.

This week our sponsor is
 Megan Suarez



You can check out Megan's awesome images here


Our prize this week is

3 Free Images

 of the winners choice from her on line store


Don't forget to check out what the rest of the design team have created this week using Dilly Beans Digi Stamps over at 

Challenges I'm Entering:



Card Recipe:


1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Pale Pink Bazzill
3. Design Papers: Digital Papers
4. Image: Grandpa's Flowers by Dilly Beans Images

5. Colour Medium: Copics
6. Dies Use:
Classic Circles Large and Small
Delicate Doilies
Stitched Rectangles by My Favourite Things


7. Tools Used:

8. Embellishments Used.

9. Inside the card and the back finishing touch.


Take care wishing you all a wonderful week and happy crafting.



20 comments:

Joanna M. said...

Wow, what an amazing view you have from your kitchen window. I should post one from MY window. Mine is so different than your view, pretty but in a different way.

I knew that you would choose to use "Grandpa's Flowers!" You did a great job with it. I love how your embellishments on the side match the image. Lovely papers too. You knocked it out of the ballpark with this one!
~Jo

Lisa Lynn said...

That sentiment is so wonderful and true. WOW, your card is gorgeous and so is your view! What a neat little bridge. We have just the opposite with the leaves falling and today was wet and it rained all day so we got an inch of rain, yuck! I should get a king size bed to fit all three cats and everyone in bed, but we all squeeze into a queen-size. As I have said before I just pay the mortgage and the cats allow me to live there.

Dewi Lestari said...

Awesome! Thanks for joining at LEmon Shortbread: Anything Goes
Hugs
Dewi

Dee's Craft Room said...

Oh, this is sooo pretty Kathie. Beautiful, delicate image and gorgeous design. Thank you for playing alongwith the Crafty Boots 'Pink' Challenge.

Dionne

Jane Savage said...

So very pretty and I love those flower embellies! So envious of the gorgeous view from your window I must say! :)
Thank you for joining us at both The Pencil Case and Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx

Jean said...

Oh wow what a pretty card, love the sentiment too.
Thanks for joining us over at Penny's for our Anything Goes Challenge
Jean DT XXX

Linda Anderson said...

Wow, what a view indeed!!! I don't think I would ever leave that kitchen window!!
Beautiful card Kathie. I really love your coloring.

Linda

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card and lovely design. Thank you for joining us at the Anything Goes Pencil Case Challenge. Helen DT

anne said...

Beautiful card Kathie and so pretty in the pink. Your sentiment is just perfect too. I was going to use this one too, but used the monster as I wasn't sure whether Linda would be playing or not.
I love the wisteria over your pond, such a lovely view you have there.
Hugs Anne xx

TRACEY MO said...

Very pretty elegant card love the layout & extras.

Thanks for joining us at dream valley

Tracey dt

Lin said...

What a beautiful design. Love the delicate floral image, so beautifully coloured. The sentiment is just lovely, and those super little fabric flowers are gorgeous.

Thank you for sharing in our 'One for the Girls' challenge.

Lin
Dream Valley

GalFridayStamping said...

Very pretty card Kathi! Love all the touches you have added. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday. Good luck. Jane P. DT

Heide said...

What a beautiful card, love all the detail. Your garden looks lovely. Hugs, Heide

anne said...

Back again, still love this, thank you for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge and good luck.
Hugs Anne DT

Rae Ann said...

Love the mix of patterns you used on this. The flower embellishments are so pretty and the pearls finish it beautifully.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Anything Goes challenge.

Peanut said...

What a sweet project, Kathie. Great choice of colours, embellishment details and the lovely layers are perfect too. Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Throwdown.
x Asha

Cicci said...

A wonderful creation !!! Love The sentiment to
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at
Through The Craft Room Door
this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Cicci
DT member at TTCRD
Cicci With The Pen {My Blog}

Andrea W said...

Such a lovely card! The pink flowers are so pretty and I really like the pearl accents. So glad you shared your creation at Tuesday Throwdown.

PaperPlotterLottas-CraftChaos said...

LOVELY! Perfect coloring! Thanks a lot for joining Lemon Shortbread Challenge.
DT-Tina

Dee's Craft Room said...

Hi,

I thought you would like to know that you have been placed in the Crafty Boots 'Pink' Challenge. Many congratulations.

We are offering both the winner and runners up from this challenge Guest Design Team spots for the Crafty Boots Challenge which starts on 19 December. Please contact me at CraftyBootsDT@gmx.co.uk if you would like more information about participating in this new challenge.

Do not forget to collect a copy of the Crafty Boots Challenge Top Three badge from our blog.

Kindest regards.

Dionne