Good morning and welcome to my blog. It was lovely catching up on our entries last fortnight but still, there are not enough entries where is everyone?
This week I used this lovely Delphinium image from our sponsor Teri Sherman from Delicious Doodles.
Teri has some fabulous images in her Etsy shop, there's something for everyone, why not pay her a visit sometime by following this link here.
Here is this fortnights sketch I do hope you like it, it easy so I hope everyone joins in.
Don't forget to check out what the rest of the team designed this fortnight over at
Challenges I'm Entering:
1. Cute N Crafty Challenge #12 Anything Goes Top Pick
6. World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #10 Anything Goes Highly Commended Winner
1. Base: White French Linen.
2. Card: Bazzill Pear and Lilic
3. Design Papers: Kaisercraft Wandering Ivy
and First Edition Botanical Notes
4. Image: Delphinium by Delicious Doodles
5. Colour Medium: Copics
6. Tools Used.
7. Dies Used
Spellbinders Classic Circles and Petite Scalloped Circles
Sage Green Ribbon
9. Finishing Touches:
Inside and the back of the card.
Wishing everyone a great fortnight and happy crafting.