WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday, 8 October 2026

HAPPY BIRTHDAY


 Good morning, and welcome to my blog. Thanks so much for visiting.
Today, for Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2, I have a masculine birthday card.  Yes, me having a masculine card.  I hate making them, as I can never think of what to make.  I must confess, this sketch was designed by me, and this is my third attempt at making the card.  The first was red and white, the second was a Christmas card, and this is what I finished up with.  I'm pleased with how it's finished up, and I can put it away for my eldest brother's special birthday on 30th December, all done and dusted, and I don't have to worry about making a card for him just after Christmas.

Here's Sketch #336
Here's a quick look inside my card.

Don't forget to pop over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what our ladies have created this month.

Challenges I'm Entering:
*3 Panels
* 3 Gems Together
* 3 Coloured Cards Stock
Leaves, Brown, Vintage

Card Recipe:
1. Base: Kraft Card
2. Coloured Cards: Dark Bronze Card and Gold Card.
3. Design Paper: Ma Cherie by Kaisercraft 6 x6


4. Sentiment: PC Generated using Papyrus Font


5. Tools Used: 








6. Embellishments: Gold gems, Cream and Gold Ribbon from my stash


7. Dies Used:

8. Inside and the back of the card:


I'll be adding my own sentiment when I write in the card.

Happy crafting, everyone.

3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great sketch and masculine card love the fabulous papers.
Carol x

crafty-stamper said...

Just popping back to say -Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start.
Carol DT x

Pamela said...

thank you for sharing this with us at A Place to Start