Sponsor DigiStamp Boutique
Image: Winter Hattie
Good morning and welcome to my blog. It's going to be a long weekend in New Zealand it's Labour Day on Monday and if the weather stays nice we hope to spend a few days at our beach house which they call a BACH over here. So keep your fingers crossed for me so that it's warm, fine with sunshine. Today is Wednesday and that can only mean it's
Congratulations to last weeks winner and our Top 3 cards awesome work ladies and it was nice to see some new people joining us this week, so welcome.
This week Arlana has a easy peasy sketch for you to follow and your card comes together very quickly.
Here's my card using Winter Hattie an image I got last year and hadn't used.
Now for our sponsor this week.
It's Sally-Ann Hancock
A little bit about Sally-Ann Hancock the owner and designer for DigiStamp Boutique.
All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.
This week our lucky winner will be able to choose
6 Digi Images
From DigiStamp Boutique
The team at Sweet Sketch Wednesday really appreciate Sally-Ann's generosity being our monthly sponsor since Sweet Sketch Wednesday started and for giving our winner each month 6 Digi Images to choose from her website.
Every month Sally-Ann has a wonderful selection of new images to work with and there's images there that would suit everyone's taste. Also if you've never used a digi before she always has a new freebie image each month for you to download and have a play with.
If you haven't visited DigiStamp Boutique before or it's been a while here's where to look for her images.
The design team have made so many wonderful cards using Sally-Ann's images just for you this week so please don't forget to drop by and show them a little love over at
Challenges I'm entering:
Tuesday Alchemy Challenge #36 Colour Recipe Magenta, Olive & Teal (I've used the Teal)
1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Aqua Kaisercraft Card and White SU
3. Design Papers: Digital Papers Sheryl K Design Christmas Pack #5
4. Image: Winter Hattie from DigiStamp Boutique
5. Colour Medium: Copics, Silver Gel Pen, Black Liquid Embossing Pen
6. Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities Label #1, Pop Dots, Glue Dots, Tacky Glue, Kindy Glitz, Silver Liquid Pearls.
7. Embellishments: White Ribbon from my stash I love this ribbon it stretches as it's pleated and has that concertina effect. Flower which I made using 2 layers of Tulle and 2 different shades of teal, snowflake from my stash and silver thread.
8. Layering: You can see here how I've used the pop dots to layer my image from the card and ribbon.
Take care everyone wishing you all a wonderful week and weekend and happy crafting.