Image: JJ Ornament
Welcome Sweet Sketch Wednesday lovers do you know it's only 2 months today until Christmas Eve??? Where has 2012 gone too? I can definitely say it's flown by just so quickly, quicker than last year LOL. That's because I'm getting older.
Congratulations to our winner and our Top 3 cards, awesome work ladies and there were just so many lovely entries this week.
Today Arlana has another wonderful sketch it's very easy and I think looks great once completed.
Here's my card using JJ Ornament
I just love JJ and I think we all know a JJ in our lives through our travels JJ is bit of a party girl.
Our wonderful sponsor this week is Jodie Mackrell the owner and illustrator of
Bugaboo Digi Stamps.
Here's a little bit about Jodie
Everything That You Ever Wanted to Know About Bugaboo Stamps: As if raising five children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little Canadian toes into the world of papercrafting by opening an online store full of her illustrations. That was two years ago. Today Bugaboo Stamps is one of the leading companies in digital images, and we're still growing! From seriously snarky to sugary sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects. Jodie works very hard to provide New Releases and Freebies every week!
If your taste runs to rubber (and you know who you are), you can find Bugaboo Stamps stamps at Totally Stampalicious. And finally, join the Bugaboo Stamps DT for weekly challenges at Catch the Bug.
I just adore Bugaboo images as there's an image for everyone whatever suits your taste.
Catch the bug Challenge blog:
Our lucky winner will receive
Valued at $21.00 isn't that a great prize? Happy selecting.
Don't forget to drop by Sweet Sketch Wednesday and check out what the rest of the Design Team have created this week using Bugaboo images, you never know you could be the winner or made the Top 3 cards from last week.
Thank you so much Jodie for being our sponsor we really appreciate your sponsorship and love working with your images.
Challenge I'm entering:
1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Green and Red Kaisercraft Card and Silver card from Rosie's Studios.
3. Design Papers: Digital Download from Scrapping Mad Jingle Bells C195
4. Image: JJ Ornament from Bugaboo Digi Images
5. Colour Medium: Copics, White Gel pen, Black Embossing pen, Atyou copic black.
6. Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities Classic Oval, Scalloped Oval, Classic Circle, Lacey Circle, Christmas Embossing folder, Martha Stewart White Glitter, pop dots, glue dots, tacky glue and glossy accents.
7. Embellishments: My embellishments are meant to resemble Christmas Ornaments, ribbons, and gems all from my stash.
Thank you everyone for all your lovely comments and I really look forward to seeing your creativity this week using this sketch and happy crafting.