Today I'm sharing a card with you that I made for an order.
It was the couples first Wedding Anniversary, they got married on St Patrick's Day last year and her bridesmaid dresses were red.
I was given a brief synopsis of this couple by the groom's mother that ordered the card. I didn't think it should be a jovial card as it's a special day in their lives to celebrate. That is why I included her bridesmaid's dress colour, and the Irish verse because of the day they were married which was very special to them.
The groom's mother cried when she saw the card she loved it so much and she knew they would too.
Today I'm entering the following challenges:
4. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge March 2020 Design Team Favourite
1. Base: White French Linen card stock.
2. Coloured Card: American Craft Card Crimson
3. Background: Embossing folder from Ali Express
4. Sentiment: All sentiments computer generated using Meath FLF
Inside the card.
5. Embellishments: All from my stash put together.
6. Dies Used: Dies are from Spellbinders, Couture Creations and Ali Express.
7. Tools Used:
I hope you like my card, wishing everyone a safe journey through a difficult time each and every one of our counties are going through at present. All I can say is look in the bright side more time to stay at home and craft.