Good morning an welcome to another wonderful windy Wednesday here in New Zealand. Today is 25th June which is Mid Winter's Christmas here.
No I'm not celebrating today as I have so much going on in our household at present I don't know if I'm coming or going. I was up until 2am this morning still sewing and hand sewing for my son and my husbands PA is going overseas next week so I've been going into the office and working with her as she'll be away next week and I'm meant to be filling in for her. Also I have a son finishing school tomorrow for the term before he sets off for Tihoi Venture School for for two terms about 5 months for school where all year 10 boys go for part of their education. Here's a link here if you're interested as it's totally amazing and now he's getting very excited.
Today is Wednesday and that means it's another
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
Congratulations to our winners and to our Top 3 cards awesome work everyone.
This week as it's the end of the month we have a blast from the past and our twist this week is Buttons and Bows which a very easy pesy one to follow and isn't hard.
Here is our blast from the past sketch by Sally.
Here is my card using this sketch which I totally love and looks great finished. I have to be honest after I had ordered this image from Sami, I thought what the heck am I going to do with Christmas Ornaments on a card but I'm so please how it's turned out as I've used two different image two of the same side by side then the second one cut it out and mounted it separately to make it the focal point and all images have been coated with glossy accents to make them look like real glass ornaments.
Here's my blast from the past which we used on 10th June 2013.
Guess what I stuffed up this sketch on both occasions with my ribbon I was meant to put in under the back strips which I totally forgot about even second time around.
This week our sponsor is
Hello! I’m so happy to be here as a Sponsor for Sweet Sketch Wednesday! Sami Stamps provides a variety of high quality Digital Stamps in both JPEG and PNG formats. I hope you enjoy crafting with Sami Stamps as much as I enjoy illustrating them!
If you’re having fun here, please feel free to come check us out!
Click on a link to Visit our...
Sami is offering our very lucky winner
$12.00 Gift Certificate
to Sami Stamps Shop
Now its time to pop over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what the rest of the design team have created for you this week using Sami's wonderful selection of images from Sami Stamps online store.
1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Island and Lilac Kaisercraft Card
3. Deisgn Papers: Fairy Tales by Kaisercraft
4. Glitter Card Card by Rosie's Studios and Silver Corrugated card
5. Image: Christmas Ornaments by Sami Stamps
6. Colour Medium: Copics, sliver gel pen.
7. Tools: Glossy Accents, Kindy Glitz glitter on the front ornament, cuttlebug, spellbinders classic squares, circle, and petite scalloped circle, pop dots, glue dots, real tacky glue.
8. Embellishments: Beads, jewelry pin, silver braid.
9. Buttons: Don't you just love these buttons I found they were the perfect match for my card.
10. Silver and purple braid I had for years in my stash and have never used, and thought it was perfect for this particular Christmas Card.
11. Silver Ribbon from my stash.
12. Inside my card which is the same as the outside with the embellishments and images.
13. The back of my card.
Take care everyone wishing you all a wonderful week and happy crafting.