Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2, we have two new sketches and a retro blast from the past for you to play with. Today I'm featuring Sketch #334, and here is the sketch I worked on.
Sketch #334
This isn't a hard sketch; it looks harder than it is. As long as you get your pieces in order, you'll be fine. Also, it's a great way to use up some of the scrap design papers which we all have and hoard.
Don't forget to pop over to SSW2 and check out what the rest of the design team has created.
Here's a quick peek at the inside.
Don't forget to drop by
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what else the team has created.
Challenges I'm Entering:
UNDER THE POPPIES BY NATALIE FOOKS
Card Recipe:
1. Base: White French Linen card stock.2. Coloured Card: Black Licorice by Kaisercraft
3. Design Papers: Multiple from different suppliers
4. Image: This is a rubber stamp I've had for years bought at a garage sale, and is now starting to perish.
6. Finishing Touch: The vase or mason jar was coated with Glossy Accents.
8. Tools Used:
9. Embellishments: Small black gems and black satin ribbon for the bow all from my stash.
10. Inside of the card.
Take care, everyone; wishing you all a wonderful weekend and happy crafting.














No comments:
Post a Comment