WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Monday, 7 September 2026

POPPIES



Good morning and welcome.  It's so lovely having you visit.  This month, over at
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2, we have two new sketches and a retro blast from the past for you to play with.  Today I'm featuring Sketch #334, and here is the sketch I worked on.

Sketch #334


This isn't a hard sketch; it looks harder than it is.  As long as you get your pieces in order, you'll be fine.  Also, it's a great way to use up some of the scrap design papers which we all have and hoard.

Don't forget to pop over to SSW2 and check out what the rest of the design team has created. 
Here's a quick peek at the inside.

2. Coloured Card: Black Licorice by Kaisercraft
3. Design Papers: Multiple from different suppliers
4. Image: This is a rubber stamp I've had for years bought at a garage sale, and is now starting to perish.


5. Colour Medium: Copic Ciao markers.
6. Finishing Touch: The vase or mason jar was coated with Glossy Accents. 
 

7. Dies Used: Spellbinders Large and Small Rectangles.


8. Tools Used:



9. Embellishments: Small black gems and black satin ribbon for the bow all from my stash.



10. Inside of the card.


Take care, everyone; wishing you all a wonderful weekend and happy crafting.  


16 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and poppies Kathie, great take on the sketch and love all the p, papers.
Carol x
Thank you for joining us and using the option at A Place to Start.
Carol DT x

Leslie Miller said...

How pretty this is! A sweet image and lovely coloring. The sketch certainly is a great one for using designer paper, and you've combined these beautifully. I love playing with paper! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Double D!

Jackie C said...

I love everything about this perfectly made card!
We're always thrilled to see each entry arrive in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
We do hope you'll return!
Wishing you the very best of luck with your entry.
Warm Wishes, Jackie,
DT member at 613 xx

Donna Walls said...

I like using sketches, especially when my Mojo has taken a walkabout, and this one is a good one to use. I love the sweet image and the pretty pink patterns. Thanks for playing along at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and sharing your lovely card with us. We hope you'll play again soon.
Donna xx
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge

Diane said...

A gorgeous vase of flowers!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!, Double D and Love Those Pretty Flowers
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Triple B, Double D, Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner

Darlene said...

OMG this is so so pretty in all the pinks! Beautifully crafted Kathie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D, Love Those Pretty Papers and Triple B challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Double D Co-Owner
LTPP Co-Owner
Triple B Co-Owner

Lia said...

This is such a pretty card and I like the red desiinpapers: they are matching so well.
Lia DT DD

Pattie G said...

What a pretty image and I love how you colored it! Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
Good Luck,
Pattie G
Artist

Angelique Vuur said...

What a beautiful design and I love your coloring! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. I hope to see a design of you in the next challenge.

Jane said...

Gorgeous colours and patterned papers. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Vicki Dutcher said...

That sketch is perfect for dp use, and your pretty image! Another awesome card. Thanks for joining in at AAA Birthday

Cez said...

Such a lovely creation! 🌸 Thank you for taking part in our Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. We’re so happy to have you join us, and hope to see you again soon!
Instagram: @mumcez

Kelly Schelske said...

I absolutely LOVE this card Kathie! I think the but of black just makes it pop!

Gorgeous!

Thank you for again joining us at LPOCF!! Good luck!

cm said...

WOW! Your card is ever so lovely - and your focal floral image blows me away with your fabulous colouring. Gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at AAA Birthday.
~carol

Ilonka said...

What a beautiful card thanks for sharing it with us at the 613 Avenue create challenge.
Ilonka DT

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful card!!! Those patterned papers are awesome!!! Loving the pinks!! Thanks so much for participating in our PAPER ROCKS SCISSORS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper