WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday, 20 August 2026

SPARKLE UNICORN


 Isn't this little Unicorn the cutest? I'm usually a flower girl.  But I had so much fun colouring this very cute Polkadoodles image.  Not only was it fun, but look at those colours one of my very favourite combinations.   This card is made for my great-niece.   She loves unicorns, but she told me she knows they aren't real.  She's only 4.5 years old.  Nikky has so many brilliant images and design papers to choose from; you'll be spoilt for choice. 
 
Here's a quick peek at the inside of the card.

Challenges I'm Entering:
COPIC MARKERS I LOVE SHADING & BLENDING WITH THEM
Card Recipe:

1. Base: White French Linen card stock.
2. Coloured Card: American Craft Card Cascade and Bazzill Purple.
3. Design Papers: By Polkadoodles DLPD9914 11 Icy Winter paper set 1 Theo Penguin and DLPD9353 Set 3 Wanda Papers
4. Image: Polkadoodles DLPD8145 Camera Shy 1 - Sparkle Unicorn

5. Colour Medium: Copics Ciao Markers
Colours Used: C0, C1, C2, C3, YG03, Y08, Y17, BV000, BV00, BV02, BV04, RV2, RV10, R85, BG000,, BG000, BG01, BG10,
6. Dies Used: Spellbinders Petite Large Ovals, Petite Large Scalloped Ovals, Extra Large Squares. 


7. Embellishments:
Teal satin ribbon, purple and teal gems from my stash.

8. Tools Used:

9. Inside and the back of the card.
Take care, everyone and happy crafting.
 

No comments: