Isn't this little Unicorn the cutest? I'm usually a flower girl. But I had so much fun colouring this very cute Polkadoodles image. Not only was it fun, but look at those colours one of my very favourite combinations. This card is made for my great-niece. She loves unicorns, but she told me she knows they aren't real. She's only 4.5 years old. Nikky has so many brilliant images and design papers to choose from; you'll be spoilt for choice.
Here's a quick peek at the inside of the card.
Challenges I'm Entering:
TOP ROCKER AWARD WEEK 3 28 AUGUST 2026
A RISING STAR AWARD WEEK 3 28 AUGUST 2026
COPIC MARKERS I LOVE SHADING & BLENDING WITH THEM
9. Unicorn Challenge #123 Layer It Up TOP 3 AWARD
A DESIGN TEAM FAVOURITE AWARD
Card Recipe:
1. Base: White French Linen card stock.
2. Coloured Card: American Craft Card Cascade and Bazzill Purple.
3. Design Papers: By Polkadoodles DLPD9914 11 Icy Winter paper set 1 Theo Penguin and DLPD9353 Set 3 Wanda Papers
4. Image: Polkadoodles DLPD8145 Camera Shy 1 - Sparkle Unicorn
Colours Used: C0, C1, C2, C3, YG03, Y08, Y17, BV000, BV00, BV02, BV04, RV2, RV10, R85, BG000,, BG000, BG01, BG10,











. 
9 comments:
I LOVE this card and I LOVE the colouring!!! Well done!!
Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
Bettascrap DT
Such a great card, thanks for sharing it with us at the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
Ilonka DT
Just adorable and I LOVE the purples - thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create!
Adorably cute image and the perfect papers for it!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Love Those Pretty Papers!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner
This is so cute Kathie. I love the colours you chose and your colouring is beautiful.
Hugs Anne xxx
and with my DT hat on Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Critter Crazy Challenge this month.
Anne - CCC-DT
This is so adorable!! And beautiful! I love your color combo; it's so pretty! And I have some odd shaped gems like the ones you've used, and I'm feeling inspired to use them; thanks! And thanks for playing with Creative Moments Challenge.
Your card is too cute! Love the colors! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana
Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PAPER ROCKS SCISSORS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
Hello again, Kathie!!! Stopping by with a belated thank you for sharing this unicorn card with PRS during the August session! -- DT Becca S (invite: anything fantasy goes theme is available at Heart's Quest Fantasy Challenges Blog. It's still open for a few more weeks.)
Post a Comment