Hello and welcome to my blog. I promised one of my followers that I would post a photo of my Wisteria once it was in flower over our bridge on our pond. I love this look from my kitchen window, the water lilies aren't flowering yet. Unfortunately, the Wisteria is only in flower for such a short time and then we have beautiful greenery all summer.
Here's another view of my card using this month's sponsor which is Bugaboo Stamps. The image I used was Mouse With Big Balloon.
Here's another of my sketches I do hope you like it.
We've also brought back a very old sketch from the past, you have the choice of either or sketch or even use both.
Our lucky winner this month will receive 4 free Bugaboo Images of their choice.
Don't forget to check out the design teams work over at
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
Challenges I'm Entering:
1. Base: White French Linen card.
2. Card: Kaisercard colour Sunshine
3. Design Paper:
4. Image: Mouse with big Balloon by Bugaboo Stamps
5. Colour Medium: Copics
6. Tools used
7. Balloon coated with Glossy Accents:
8. Embellishments: Gems by Kasiercraft from my stash.
9. Dies Used: All dies are by Spellbinders:
Classic Squares Large and Small
Classic Circles Large
10. Inside and the back of my card:
Take care everyone and happy crafting for November.