WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Friday 8 November 2019

Mouse With Big Balloon


Hello and welcome to my blog.  I promised one of my followers that I would post a photo of my Wisteria once it was in flower over our bridge on our pond.  I love this look from my kitchen window, the water lilies aren't flowering yet.   Unfortunately, the Wisteria is only in flower for such a short time and then we have beautiful greenery all summer.  




Here's another view of my card using this month's sponsor which is Bugaboo Stamps.  The image I used was Mouse With  Big Balloon.

 

Sketch #171
Here's another of my sketches I do hope you like it.

We've also brought back a very old sketch from the past, you have the choice of either or sketch or even use both.

Our lucky winner this month will receive 4 free Bugaboo Images of their choice.
Don't forget to check out the design teams work over at
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

Challenges I'm Entering:

Card Recipe:


1. Base: White French Linen card.
2. Card: Kaisercard colour Sunshine
3. Design Paper:

4. Image: Mouse with big Balloon by Bugaboo Stamps

5. Colour Medium: Copics

6. Tools used

7. Balloon coated with Glossy Accents:

8. Embellishments: Gems by Kasiercraft from my stash. 


9. Dies Used:  All dies are by Spellbinders:
Classic Squares Large and Small
Classic Circles Large
Teardrop Die





10. Inside and the back of my card:

 Take care everyone and happy crafting for November.
  

7 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Oh this is just super cool and super cute. I love your image and I love how you designed your card with your image. Nice work. Looks great.,
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Billie A said...

your card is so cute. Love the Bugaboo image and card design. So glad you shared over at Colour Crazy challenge.
Billie A
Colour Crazy Challenge
Catch The Bug
Creative With Stamps
Aud Sentiments
Always Fun Challenges
Creations In Pink
Do-Al(l)Kreatives
Crafty Gals Corner
Crafty Catz
Crafty Sentiments

Anna said...

Adorable card! Great layout. :)
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenge. Best of luck and hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs Anna

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie this is beautiful inside and out. This is such a great sketch. Your coloring is wonderful and the paper colors are perfect. The flowers are gorgeous.

Pia S said...

Sweet card, suitable for a child as well as a grown up. I love the color combo of blue and yellow. Thanks for joining our challenge at Catch the Bug!

creationsnz said...

Supercute. I notice you are NZ; you might like to pop in here for a look at our NZ group: http://www.craftynzcardmakers.yooco.org/
CarolG

Lisa J said...

This is so so adorable. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT