WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Friday, 9 October 2026

PINK HIBISCUS


Good morning on this beautiful spring morning here in New Zealand.  It's just after 9 a.m., and it's sunny at 18c.  I just hope the weekend is lovely as well.
Today for Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
I have this beautiful Hibiscus flower from Pattie G, I have the exact colour Hibiscus at our beach house, and they are giant flowers, about the size of a side plate.
This is the sketch we used, and it's great for using up the odd pieces of design paper that we all have.  I hate cutting into a new sheet of 12 x 12 when I have so many scraps that can be used up.

Sketch #337
It's an easy sketch as long as you put the layers in the right order.
Don't forget to drop by Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and check out what Anne and Kelly have designed.  
Here's a quick peek inside my card.

Challenges I'm Entering:


Card Recipe:

1. Base: White linen cardstock.
2. Coloured Card: American Craft Begonia
3. Design Papers:  Pink Gingham is a digital download paper, and the other two are scraps that were sitting on my craft desk.
4. Image: Hibiscus Flower by Pattie's Creations 

5. Colour Medium: Copic Ciao markers

6. Tools Used:

7. Dies Used: Spellbinders Classic Squares large and small

8. Embellishments: 
Pink Diamonte Gems from my stash

9. Inside and the back of the card


Wishing you all a wonderful weekend wherever you are in the world, and happy crafting.

No comments: