a hot and summery
Good morning and welcome to my blog, as I've said in my previous posting there isn't enough hours in my day as I know all of us have so much to do at this time of year.
This week over at Sweet Sketch
Wednesday 2 we had to pick
our favourite sketch of the year, I picked Sketch # 119 which you might remember one that I designed, here's the sketch and my card that I made for that challenge.
My reason for choosing this sketch is because I loved making this card and the fresh clean look it had also I won a lot of challenges with it so that's my reasoning.
Now onto this fortnights card using our sponsor's image
Jar Tulip by Bugaboo Stamps.
That's right our sponsor this week is
The lovely Jodie Mackrell the owner and illustrator of Bugaboo Stamps
Jodie is offering our luck winner
4 free digi's from her online store.
Don't forget to check out what the rest of the design team have created over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 using Bugaboo Stamps.
Challenges I'm Entering:
8. Create and Inspire Challenge #69 Anything Goes Design Team Favourite
9. Creative Ladybirds Creations Challenge #32 Anything Goes Design Team Favourite
1. Base: White French Linen
2. Coloured Card: American Craft Card Peony
3. Design Papers: Pink and White Polka Dots from Rosies Studios
and the Butter Flies from Kaisercraft Ma Cherie
4. Image: Bugaboo Stamps Tulip Jar
5. Colour Medium: Copics and Silver Gel Pen
6. Tools Used:
7. Dies Used:
Spellbinders Classic Circles Large and Small and Lacey Circles
Sentiment by Cuddly Buddlie
Butterfly from my stash
Pink Pearls from my stash
9. Inside and the back of the card.
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2018
travel safe and enjoy your crafting.