Wow! the heatwave we're experiencing here in New Zealand at present isn't letting up. It's 4.32pm on Thursday afternoon at it's 32c, we usually get this heat in January, February and March.
My today is for
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge
I've used Blue Bells by Little Blue Button Stamping
Our theme for you this week is
A big thank you to our Sponsor
Prize - $10 gift certificate for their online store
Don't forget to check out what the rest of the design team created using Little Blue Button Images.
Challenges I'm Entering:
1. Base: Cream Bazzill
2. Coloured Card: Blue Shimmer card by Bazzill
3. Design Paper: Blue Bells by Bearly Mine
4. Image: Blue Bells by Little Blue Button
5. Colour Medium: Copics
6. Tools used.
7. Dies Used.
Spellbinders Petite Ovals
Spellbinders Classic Circles
Spellbinders Lacy Ovals
Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Circles
8. Embellishments: Silver corners, flat back pearls.
9. Sentiment: Sending Love Computer Generated.
10. Inside and the back of the card.
Happy crafting everyone.