This is a card I made recently for my sister's birthday, unfortunately, I couldn't be with her on her special day as she lives in Cairns Australia.
The colour combo is her favourite colours.
This is the first time I've made this design a Diamond Point Card and I really like how it turned out.
Challenges I'm Entering:
2. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge #11 Anything Goes
5. Polkadoodles Challenge Week #44 Anything Goes TOP 3
1. Base: White Bazzill Basic
2. Coloured Card: Kaisercard Peacock and Rose Gold mirror card.
3. Design Papers: American Craft Saturday Afternoon for the inside of the card and Uniti 6x6 for the outside of my card.
5. Tools Used: