Today I'm sharing a card with you that I made for my nephew and his wife in a little while ago for their special day.
Here's another look especially the flowers.
Challenges I'm Entering:
1. Base: White Bazzill
2. Coloured Card: Navy Bazzill
3. Flower Embellishments
Off White and Silver Ribbon
4. Embossing: Divine Swirls by Cuttlebug
5. Sentiment: PC Generated font used was Papyrus.
6. Dies and Embossing Folder.
1. Petite Ovals Large by Spellbinders
2. Petite Scalloped Ovals Large by Spellbinders
3. Classic Circles by Spellbinders
4. Petite Scalloped Circles by Spellbinders
5. Curved Borders Two by Spellbinders
6. Divine Swirls by Cuttlebug
7. Leafy Flourish by Cheery Lynn Dies
7. Tools Used:
8. Glossy Accents for the back of the card.
9. Finishing Touches: Inside sentiment and the back of the card.
Take care withing everyone a great week and happy crafting.