Today over at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge there are two new items I've tried yes the first one is Distressing something I've loved on everyone else's cards apart from my own. I'm a bit of a neat freak and love clean cut lines on my cards, but don't look at my crafting table in our office definitely not a clean freak and my husband is always asking me how can you find anything on that? I seem to mange some how and yes I tidied it up yesterday. But I'm still not sure about Distressing, I was Stressed more by making the decision to Distress. Secondly I'm using a new sponsor this week which I haven't used before and found this beautiful Magnolia image which went perfectly with my Magnolia Lane design paper pad 6x6. If you don't know me by now I adore colouring flower images.
Sponsor's for this weeks Challenge #307
Little Blue Button Stamps
and our other sponsor this week is
Lemon Shortbread Digistamps
Our theme this week is
Have fun this week and I look forward to seeing your creative work and don't forget to drop by to the other deign team member over at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge and see what they have created using our sponsors images.
Challenges I'm Entering:
1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Mauve Bazzill
3. Design Papers: Magnolia Lane by Ultimate Crafts
4. Image: Magnolia by Little Blue Button Stamps
5. Colour Medium: Copics
6. Embellishments: Green flat backed Pearls, Pink Organza Ribbon and this beautiful Ribbon Flower and gems centre which I was sent a packet of for my birthday from a lovely crafting friend from England.
7. Spellbinders Dies, Petite Ovals Large, Petite Ovals Large Scalloped, Classic Circles Large, Tear Drop dies.
8. Tools Used:
9. With Love embossing folder from Cuttlebug
10. Inside and the back of my card.
Take care and happy crafting and I so look forward to visiting your blogs this coming week.