WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday, 3 September 2026

SPECIAL FRIENDS


Good morning and welcome to my blog.  Thanks so much for visiting.  Today I have a card for DigiChoosday Polkadoodles.  Our theme this fortnight is Friendship.   What does friendship mean to you?  To me, it means lifelong bonds across many years & countries, choice, trust, sharing, support, and helping each other in good times and bad.  Just being there for each other.  Special friends. 

Here's a quick peek at my card's design.


Now on to the challenges I'm entering.

Challenges:



Card Recipe:

1. Base: White French Linen card stock.
2. Coloured card: Taffy by American Crafts
3. Design Paper: Digital Download from Polkadoodles DLPD9096 Love Birds Valentine's Paper 3. I love working with plaids, stripes, ginghams and polkdots.

4. Image: Digital image from Polkadoodles DLPD9955 Bee Buzzy Flower Set. I added an extra flower to make three; you can do the same with PNG images.  This set is brilliant as it has 7 different black & white images to use.

5. Colour Medium: Copic Ciao C1, RV13, RV14, RV10, YG00, YG03, YG63, Y15 and Y28.

6. Dies Used: Spellbinders Petite Ovals Large and Lace Ovals Large:
 
7. Tools Used: 

8. Embellishments: Pale Blue flat backed pearls.

9. Inside and the back of the card:


Take care, wishing you all a wonderful weekend and happy crafting.

No comments: