Good morning and welcome to my blog. I've woken up this morning to a beautiful sunny morning here in New Zealand and it's still winter. It reminds me of the same day 15 years ago when I gave birth to my eldest son Liam who turns 15 today. Happy Birthday my darling.
Today is another wonderful Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
Congratulations to our winner and to our top 3 cards great work ladies and there were really some lovely cards this week everyone showing off their talent.
This week we have a blast from the past being the last challenge of the month and our twist is real or faux stitching.
Here's my card using one of our sponsors images from Dilly Beans Digital Stamps.
588 Tula's Heart. Isn't she just the sweetest?
This shot show inside and out.
Here's my blast from the past which I used on 21st April 2013 over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
This week we our fabulous sponsor is Megan K Suarez the illustrator and owner of Dilly Beans Digi Stamps. Don't you just love these fun images?
This week Megan is offering our very lucky winner
3 Free Images
of the winners choice from Megan's online shop, she has so many wonderful images to choose from our winner won't know where to start. If you're new to Dilly Beans Digi Stamps you can check out Megan's online store here:
Don't forget to drop by Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and check out what the design team diva's designed this week especially for you.
Challenge's I'm entering:
Top Row: Die Cut, Pearls, Color Yellow
1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Kaisercard Burgandy
3. Design Paper: K and Co Handmade Rosey Posey's
4. Image: Dilly Beans Digital Stamps Tula's Heart
5. Colour Medium: Copics
6. Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Classic Square and Heart Square, pop dots, glue dots, glossy accents, Cuttlebug embossing folder hearts, gold gel pen.
7. Embellishments: Cream Heart lace which I've cut the edge off, flat back pearl hearts, flat back pearls.
8. Inside: Here is the inside of my card decorated the same as the outside without the pearl embellishments.
Thank you for visiting my blog which is very much appreciated as I love reading your comments. Wishing you all an amazing week and happy crafting.