Welcome to this weeks posting for
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
Well, I'm back after my operation on my ankle and now able to walk again. I was away from crafting for three months, and I think I lost me Mojo while I was away.
Here is my card using design paper, no image so give it ago. This fortnights sketch is really simple, I can wait to see your creations.
Here's a quick look of the inside of my card.
This fortnights sponsor is our very own Anne and she has kindly donated this lovely die by Joy Craft.
Our lucky winner will receive
Sending Love Heart
isn't it lovely?
Challenges I'm Entering:
1. Base: White French Linen card.
2. Coloured Card: Marshino by Bazzill card stock, gold card
3. Design Paper: The Mariposa Stock, cream scrap paper.
4. Butterfly for the design paper and I used Glossy Accents.
5. Inside and the back of the card.
6. Tools used.
7. Glossy Accents for the Butterfly.
Spellbinders Classic Circles Small and Tear Drop Circles.
Take care, everyone, happy crafting.