WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Friday 22 February 2019

Butterfly



 Welcome to this weeks posting for
 Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
Well, I'm back after my operation on my ankle and now able to walk again.  I was away from crafting for three months, and I think I lost me Mojo while I was away.

Here is my card using design paper, no image so give it ago. This fortnights sketch is really simple, I can wait to see your creations.
Here's a quick look of the inside of my card.


Sketch #154 

This fortnights sponsor is our very own Anne and she has kindly donated this lovely die by Joy Craft.

Our lucky winner will receive 
Sending Love Heart
isn't it lovely?

Challenges I'm Entering:



Card Recipe:

1. Base: White French Linen card.
2. Coloured Card: Marshino by Bazzill card stock, gold card
3. Design Paper: The Mariposa Stock, cream scrap paper.

4.  Butterfly for the design paper and I used Glossy Accents.

5. Inside and the back of the card.

6. Tools used.


7. Glossy Accents for the Butterfly.

8. Dies Used.
Spellbinders Classic Circles Small and Tear Drop Circles.

Take care, everyone, happy crafting.


4 comments:

Alex said...

Beautiful butterfly card! Like the bow. Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

Hugs
Alex

*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#26 –Mixed Media}
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge {#26 – You are in my heart}
*DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#56 – Valentine}
Alex' Kreative Seite

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful topper and B.paper.Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie the butterfly is beautiful. I know you and the wonderful cards that you make it won't take you long to get back into the swing of it.

Creative world said...

Beautiful card,great colors and design...Thank you for joining us at A Gem of A Challenge ,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx