WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday, 23 July 2026

BACK TO SCHOOL


 Good morning and welcome to my blog, and thanks so much for visiting.  
Today I have a card for back to school.  Once your children have finished their schooling, graduated from university, and are now working, we forget about school holidays unless you have grandchildren.
A quick peek at the inside of my card.
An Apple for the teacher.

Challenges I'm Entering:

11. Sweet Stampin Challenge for the Children

Card Recipe:

1. Base: White French linen card stock.
2. Coloured Card: American Craft Emerald
3. Design Papers: Polkadoodles 
DLPD 10004 Graduation School Student
4. Image: Polkadoodles DLPD10022 Cute Girls with Stationery.

5. Colour Medium: Copic Ciao Markers: C1, E000, E00, E02, E31, E33, E37, E43, E50, RV10, YG03, G02, G05, G07, B05, BV02, Y06, Y35, YR04, R27
6. Tools Used:
7. Dies: Round Ovals unbranded dies.
8. Embellishments:
The embellishments were buttons I had in my stash, so I
photocopied them and fussy cut them and mounted them on foam tape.  The blackboards inside the card were handmade.  The green satin ribbon was from my stash.
9. Inside of the card:

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend and happy crafting.

No comments: