WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday, 9 July 2026

ASTERS


 Good morning and welcome to my blog.
Today I have another of my Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 
design and team cards.
Yes, I'm the one behind all the monthly sketches for
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.   I've been designing these sketches for about 7 -8 years now and really enjoy it.  My best thoughts are usually in the shower.
This sketch I'm using today is

Sketch # 331

This is another great sketch for using up some of those scrap pieces of design paper we all love and just can't throw out, as we love it so much.  My problem is cutting up a new sheet of 12 x 12, as I don't want to part with it.
This card is totally made from scraps out of my scrap folders.   It's also an easy sketch; it just looks harder with all those layers.

Here's a quick look inside the card.

Don't forget to drop by 
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and check out
what Anne & Kelly have created.

Challenges I'm Entering:


Card Recipe:

1. Base: White French linen card stock.
2. Coloured card: American Craft Taffy (hot pink) and
Key Lime (green)
3. Design Papers: Crafters Choice Garden
Recollections Spring Posies
Polkadoodles digital paper.

4. Image: Asters by Fred She Said
5. Colour Medium: Copics
6. Tools Used:
7. Dies Used:  Spellbinders Petite Ovals, Large & Small
8. Embellishments:

9. Inside and the back of the card:

Wishing you all a wonderful week and happy crafting.

12 comments:

Ina G said...

Beautiful in such bold colourfu colours. Thanks for sharing at JUGS.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome use of the sketch. Very pretty card. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

brenda said...

Lovely summer feel to this one Kathie (know it's Winter there!) many thanks for sharing another pretty card with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

B x

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

I adore your beautiful card! Love the sketch/layout.

Darlene said...

Absolutely beautiful and I just LOVE your sketches. I actually just made a card today using this sketch to share on my blog tomorrow. Thanks for all you do ... I love a good sketch and you have a lot of them ... well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Love Those Pretty Papers challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner

Carol Cel said...

Very bright and pretty

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely beautiful card and asters, love the sketch and all the layers of pretty papers.
Carol x
Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start.
Carol DT x

Deanne Saunders said...

Gorgeous card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PAPER ROCKS SCISSORS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Chana Malkah said...

Lovely project, Kathie! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Billie A said...

Pretty card and design. Great colors and so glad you shared over at Crafty catz, Make my Monday

Jackie C said...

Fabulous feminine card!
We're always thrilled to see each entry arrive in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
We do hope you'll return!
Wishing you the very best of luck with your entry.
Warm Wishes, Jackie,
DT member at 613 xx

pinky said...

This is one gorgeous splash of colour Kathie! I love your papers and pretty flowers and love the sketch too, so much I have used it myself. Thanks for playing along with us at We Love Stamping.
Pinky