WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday, 23 July 2026

BACK TO SCHOOL


 Good morning and welcome to my blog, and thanks so much for visiting.  
Today I have a card for back to school.  Once your children have finished their schooling, graduated from university, and are now working, we forget about school holidays unless you have grandchildren.
A quick peek at the inside of my card.
An Apple for the teacher.

Challenges I'm Entering:

TOP ROCKER AWARD WEEK 4
RISING STAR AWARD WEEK 4
11. Sweet Stampin Challenge for the Children

Card Recipe:

1. Base: White French linen card stock.
2. Coloured Card: American Craft Emerald
3. Design Papers: Polkadoodles 
DLPD 10004 Graduation School Student
4. Image: Polkadoodles DLPD10022 Cute Girls with Stationery.

5. Colour Medium: Copic Ciao Markers: C1, E000, E00, E02, E31, E33, E37, E43, E50, RV10, YG03, G02, G05, G07, B05, BV02, Y06, Y35, YR04, R27
6. Tools Used:
7. Dies: Round Ovals unbranded dies.
8. Embellishments:
The embellishments were buttons I had in my stash, so I
photocopied them and fussy cut them and mounted them on foam tape.  The blackboards inside the card were handmade.  The green satin ribbon was from my stash.
9. Inside of the card:

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend and happy crafting.

12 comments:

Em Louise Fairley said...

Kathie, this is adorable! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

Hugs, Em
613 Avenue Create Co-Owner
A Place To Start DT
Creative Em my blog
Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card, love the cute image, colourful papers and little embellishments.
Carol x

crafty-stamper said...

oops meant to say-Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start.
Carol DT x

Betta said...

I LOVE this card and this little boy is soooooooo cute!!!
Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
Bettascrap DT

anne said...

This is such a fun and bright card Kathie and your colouring is brilliant.
Hugs
Anne xx

Billie A said...

Sweet card. love the darling image and coloring. Great papers and fold. So glad you shared over at Crafty Catz

Majda said...

This is a beautiful creation with stunning details. Thank you for joining the 613 Avenue Create.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well :-)
Majda DT

Fiona said...

This is the perfect image for our challenge this month of using colouring pencils. Such a fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT

Pattie G said...

What a cute image! Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
Good Luck,
Pattie G
Artist

Deanne Saunders said...

Such a sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PAPER ROCKS SCISSORS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Chana Malkah said...

Delightful! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana

Becca Sadler said...

Hello again, Kathie!!! Thanks for sharing your back to school gatefold card with Paper-Rocks-Scissors during the July challenge month!!! I taught for over 30 years so whoever receives this will be thrilled!!! -- DT member Becca S {please check out my Heart's Quest for Shaped Cards and Tags challenges blog; it just re-started on August 2nd and is open until Sept 20th! About 7 weeks to enter.}