WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Brook and Raine



Good morning and welcome to my blog.  Well here it is another wonderful Wednesday and last week i was complaining of the cold and this week it's got warmer gain around 23 c today.  My boys went back to boarding school on Monday night and I'm usually lost without them for a few days and then I get back into my normal routines again.

Being Wednesday means we have another wonderful Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and congratulations to our winner and to our Top 3 cards great work everyone.  This week we have another great sketch from Sally.


Sketch #52






I had a little trouble with this sketch trying to sort out my design papers and if they matched or not.  Here's what I created for your this week.  This sketch is really easy it was just me trying to match my design papers the best I could.

This week our sponsor is Dilly Beans Digi Stamps and the owner is Megan Suarez and she has so many wonderful images to choose from I really don't know where she come up with these wonderful ideas she amazes me.


Dilly Beans Digi Stamps
By Megan Suarez


www.sillydillybeans.blogspot.com

Our price this week is

3 Free Images

 of the winner choice from her on line store



Don't forget to check out what the rest of the design team have created this week using Dilly Beans Digi Stamps over at 


Challenges I'm entering.



Card Recipes:

1. Both Cards: Base White SU
2. Coloured Card: Purple and Pink and Apple Green American Craft card
3. Design Papers: Pink Sweet Treats by Kaisercraft
Mauve Pavalova Papers
4. Images:  Brook and Raine By Dilly Beans Digi Stamps

5. Colour Medium: Copics, Black and White gel pens.
6. Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders, Labels 1, Labels 1 Lace, Classic Circle, Pop Dots, Glue Dots, Real Tacky glue.
7. Embellishments: Ribbons, gems, brads are all from my stash.
8. Flowers: Purple Flower Handmade using large Retro Flower punch and the Pink Flower is a Cheery Lynn Daisy die.

9. Sentiments are from Cuddly Buddly 

10. Inside my cards.

11. The back of each cards.


Take care wishing you a wonderful week and happy crafting.



18 comments:

Dana Desmond said...

Both cards a beautiful. I love the "big-eyed" girls. Thanks for joining us over at Creative Card Crew.

cotnob said...

Two beautiful cards, such pretty images and colours.
Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
Pauline
x
I have Birthday Candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

Jacee said...

Two fabulous cards Kathie, great designs!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Both beautiful card's Kathie thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
Dianne x
CC DT

anne said...

I love both of these cards Kathie, beautifully coloured and gorgeous paper choices.
I am so glad that your warm weather is back for you. We are having some nice weather here at the moment although it is set to change at the weekend.
Hope you have a good week
Hugs
xx

anne said...

I love both of these cards Kathie, beautifully coloured and gorgeous paper choices.
I am so glad that your warm weather is back for you. We are having some nice weather here at the moment although it is set to change at the weekend.
Hope you have a good week
Hugs
xx

NanaConnie said...

I love both of these, Kathie, and think you did a fabulous job on choosing your papers! Great sketch. :-D I'm so tickled that you chose our "Spring Flowers" challenge at QKR Stampede as one you wanted to play. Good luck and I hope you'll come play again when our new challenge starts on Friday.
NanaConnie DT

Sherryn said...

Your two cards are gorgeous. love the images xx

Linda Anderson said...

Two gorgeous cards this week Kathie!! Your coloring is magnificent!! Your always decorate the insides so beautifully too.

Linda

karalschuknecht said...

Great card, both so beautifully done. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

Anonymous said...

Two gorgeous cards ...thanks for joining us at A Gem Of A Challenge!
Helen x

Sandy said...

Your cards are gorgeous! I love dilly beans.
Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations this week. - Sandy, DT Sweetie

Tina said...

love some dilly bean images, and both cards are beautiful
thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

Anet's Crafting said...

Gorgeous card Kathie. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT x

Heide said...

Two Fabulous looking cards, I love how bright and happy they both are. Great coloring too. Hugs, Heide

Karen Hasheck said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for sharing ​it​ with us at Through the Craft Room Door. Hope to see you again soon and good luck in the prize draw!

http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.co​​m/

Joanna M. said...

Honestly I think you did a FANTASTIC job matching up your DP. Both cards are amazing. I think the pink one is my favorite. You did such an amazing job coloring both girls' hair. Wish we lived closer so you could give a lesson or two! Great job Kath.

chanya13 said...

SO cute card, love image !!! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT