Good morning and welcome to my blog. It's Saturday morning and it's dark, it's raining very heavily and I can hear thunder I'm just waiting for the lightning.
I think that it's a good time to stay at home and craft and my boys want to go out shopping for new Soccer boots, I think tomorrow is another day.
Today I'm posting a card and supporting a dear friend of mine and ex colliege of mine, you may know her it's Jeannie from Dragonfly Journeys and she's starting up a new challenge and you can fine it here. I know that I don't qualify for this challenge as I live out of the US but it's nice to be able to support one of your friends. I won't be able to do this every week but because it's her first challenge here I am.
Challenges I'm entering:
1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Aqua American Craft Card
3. Design Papers: Rosies Studios
4. Dragonfly from a colouring page
5. Colour medium: Copics, Stickles, black embossing pen.
6. Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Lace Circle, Classic Circle, Pop Dots, Glue Dots.
7. Sentiment: Rain or Shine by Cuddly Buddley
8. Gems: From my stash
9. Decorative corner from my stash
10. The inside of my card and the back of the card.
Take care wishing you all a great week and happy crafting.