Good morning and welcome to my blog. It's countdown in our house as there are only 11 more days until Christmas and I still haven't got a present for my husband yet.
Our theme this week over at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge is
Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps
we had the opportunity to use the wonderful Jodie Mackrell the owner and illustrator of
I am a mom of 5 from Saskatchewan, Canada
Our lucky winner will receive
Challenges I'm Entering:
1. Base: White French Linen Card.
2. Coloured Card: American Craft Card Pool
3. Design Paper by Kaisercraft Christmas Papers
4. Image: Three Penguins by Bugaboo Stamps
5. Colour Medium: Copics and Black & Silver Gel Pens
6. Tools Used
7. Dies Used:
Spellbinders Classic Large Circle
My Favourite Things Stitched Circle Die
Merry by Cuddley Buddley
Snowflake made from Silver Card and Brad
Ribbon and gems from my stash.
9. Inside and the Back of the card.
Take care and happy crafting.