WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday, 1 October 2026

SNOWMAN FRIEND THEO PENGUIN

Good morning and welcome.   This fortnight over at DigiChoosday, the theme was a Christmas card with a Snowman.  Guess what? I originally made a card with Santa and Penguins.  I know we all make mistakes, but what was I thinking about? I've remade my card with this very cute image from Polkadoodles.  Snowman Friend, Theo Penguin.  
Do you realise we only have 12 Fridays left until Christmas Day?

Here's a quick look at the inside of my card.
 


Don't forget to pop over to Digichoosday and check out what the rest of the design team created this fortnight.

CHALLENGES I'M ENTERING:
Song Title:  Snowman by Sia
S is for Snowman & T is for Theo Penguin

CARD RECIPE:

1. Base: White French Linen card stock.
2. Coloured card: Wave by American Craft card.
3. Design Paper: Digital Download from Polkadoodles 
Beary Christmas DPLD 9438 Set 2
4. Image: Digital Image by Polkadoodles Snowman Friend Theo Penguin DLPD9880

5. Colour Medium: Copic Ciao 
C0,C1, C2, C3, C5, C7, G5, G17, B000, B12, B23, B24, E35, Y35, YR16, R37, R46, R59, Black 100 and a Black  & White Gel Pen.

6. Sentiment:  Santa's On His Way from Polkadoodles DLPD9562

7. Embellishments: Matching Blue Brad and Snowflake Dies.


A white pom-pom on the Snowman's Hat and crystal gems for falling snow.

8. Tools Used:
9. Dies Used: 
Spellbinders Classic Circles,  Picket Edge Die
Labels/Tags, Snowflakes, & Marieanne Snowflake.


10. Inside & the back of the card.



Wishing everyone a wonderful October and happy crafting. 

No comments: