Good morning I'm sharing a card with you that I made last week before my husband went to Australia for a conference. He caught up with some of my family over there as my eldest sister turned 70 years old today and they celebrated on Saturday night, I'm the youngest of 7 children. She loved her card and the Pandora charms I bought to go on her bracelet I bought her a few years ago. I was really happy how my card turned out, because it was such a special birthday I didn't want an image.
Challenges I'm entering:
1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Pink Bubblegum, Pink Candy Kaisercraft Card
3. Design Paper: From Miss Nelly collection by Kaisercraft
4. Sentiment: Computer generated.
5. Tools: Cuttlebug, Opulent Ovals by Spellbinders, pop dots, glue dots, real tacky glue, glossy accents, Cherry Lynn Leaves, Divine Swirls embossing folder.
6. Embellishments: Roses, carnations, pearls, silver corners from my stash.
7. Embellishments: Ribbons from my stash.
8. Embellishments: Stick Pins I make depending on the card and coloured beads I have.
9. Inside the card: Wording inside the card which is computer generated.
10. The back of my card, the finishing touch.
10. I made a card box for this card and I didn't want it to get squashed in my husband luggage and he couldn't take it in his briefcase on the plane as they would have removed the stick pin as it's a dangerous metal object.
Take care and thanks for dropping by.