Good morning the sun is shinning this morning and there wasn't a frost last night, what more could you ask for on a wonderful winters Wednesday morning and another wonderful Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
Congratulation to our winner and to our top 3 cards is was wonderful to see all those lovely purple cards and creations.
I'm going to send this card to Australia to one of my sisters who is going through her second lot of Chemotherapy for Lung Cancer, she went through Chemo and Radiation last year and this year they've found more, I feel so sorry for her and it isn't easy going through this. Hopefully this card will brighten her day.
This week Sally has another great sketch for you to work with it's really easy so I hope to see lots of entries.
This week our sponsor is the wonderful
Jodie Mackrell the owner and illustrator of all these amazing images over at Bugaboo Stamps.
Everything that you ever wanted to know about Bugaboo Stamps: As if raising 5 children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little Canadian toes into the work of papercrafting by opening an online store full of her illustrations. Bugaboo Stamps has become one of the leading companies in digital images. From seiously snarky to sugar sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects. Jodie works very hard to provide New Releases and Freebies every week!! If your taste runs to rubber (and you know who you are), you can find Bugaboo Stamps at Totally Stampilicious. And finally, join the Bugaboo Stamps DT for the weekly Challenges at Catch the Bug.
Don't forget to check out all of Jodie's amazing images
Challenge Blog: http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com
This week our lucky winner will receive
of the winners choice from Jodie's online store.
Don't forget to check out what the rest of the design team have created this week over at
Challenge's I'm entering:
1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Pink Bubblegum Kaisercard
3. Design Papers: Candy Lane by Kaisercard
4. Image: Flower Teacup by Bugaboo Stamps
5. Colour Medium: Copics and Prismacolor Pencils
6. Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Classic Circle, Lacy Circle, Jeweled Flower, Pop Dots, Glue Dots, Real Tacky Glue, Glossy Accents, Pink Ink and Martha Steward lace boarder punch.
7. Embellishments: Flowers made with Spellbinders Jeweled flower, Green Lace flower, Pink Pearl Brad and Green gem stones for the card and the flower centers all from my stash.
8. Sentiment: Computer generated using Papyrus font.
9. Inside: The inside is the same as the outside without the embellishments and left blank for my own wording.
Take care everyone wishing you all a wonderful week, thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment and happy crafting.