- Firstly I cut the Frame using Nestabilities Oval Scalloped edge and a smaller Classic Oval for the centre to cut out by.
- I also cut Chip Board and my paper all at the same time through my Cuttlebug so that they were an exact fit on top of each other.
- I glued the coloured paper to the Chip Board and coloured the edges with either the same colour of the paper with a Copic marker or a grey Copic depending what colour you a using and what colour Copics you have.
- I cut my image using the same size Classic Oval as to which Scalloped Edge Oval I used. Then you don't see the edges of your image.
- The frame was then mounted to my image using either Pop Dots, Ezy Dots or Squares or Double Sided Foam Tape depending what you have. I do cut the Pop Dots in half because you don't need the whole size dot. I've tried to take a photo so that you can see them.
I do hope this answers all those questions and helps.
This week we have another wonderful Sketch #59 by our very own talented Arlana, she is amazing with what she creates.
Please grab a cuppa and go over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday
to see what our very Talented Team has come up with this week you won't be disappointed.
The team have gone out of their way with some very exciting cards and this week our
Sponsor is Sally-Ann from
Sally-Ann is offering our very lucky winner 10 Free Digi Images.
Card Base: White SU card.
Papers: Craft Creations Blue, Blue Stripes, Blue Gingham.
Image: Thomas in Pram from DigiStamp Boutique.
Colour Medium: Copic Markers, White Gel embossing pen for the hearts and wheels.
Embellishments: Baby Blue Ink for the edges of my image, blue tulle ribbon, blue & white spotty ribbon, pot dots and heart buttons from my stash.
I do hope everyone enjoys the rest of your week and I can't wait to see your entries in at
Sweet Sketch Wednesday this week.