Good morning wow it's Wednesday here again and only 20 more sleeps until Christmas and I still have shopping to do!!! Oh why do I always leave to the last minute? It's because I change my mind so much and procrastinate and if I buy things to early something better comes along later on and then I get disappointed.
Today being Wednesday means it's another wonderful
Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Congratulations to our winner and to our Top 3 cards awesome work ladies. Before Arlana was taken sick she created all these wonderful sketches in advance for us to play with and this week is no exception.
Here's my card using North Pole Critters from
As you can see by now our sponsor is
Meljen's Designs and our design team have been lucky enough to work with her image they are just so much fun.
A little bio on Melissa Jenkin's the owner of Meljen's Designs.
Meljen's Designs is a lovely stamp company owned and illustrated by Melissa Jenkins. She illustrates whimsical rubber and digital images inspired by her kids and family. Meljen's Designs has new releases along with a new challenge every Thursday, a Guest Designer each month at the Meljen's Designs Blog, and freebies and promos now and then on our facebook FAN PAGE! Please visit the Meljen's Designs line of stamps at our store HERE to browse through all of Melissa's lovely designs! You can also see Melissa's rubber stamps at her corner of Whimsy Stamps, too!
This week our luck winner will receive
4 Non-Colours Digi's
of the winners choice.
Check out Melissa's design here there are so many very cute images.
Don't forget to check out the rest of the design teams cards over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday using Meljen's images they are all so cute.
Challenges I'm entering:
(Bunny, Bear, Brad)
1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Green and Red Kaisercard from Kaisercraft
3. Design Papers: Christmas pack from Kaisercraft
4. Image: North Pole Critter's from Meljen's Designs
5. Colour Medium: Copic's, Black atYou pen from Copic's, Silver Gel pen.
6. Sentiment:Computer generated. Can't remember which font I used.
7. Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities Dies, Martha Stewart glitter, Glossy Accents, Glue Dots, Tacky Glue, Pop Dots
8. Embellishments: Gold and white net, ribbon and gems from my stash. This ribbon rosette I made with two different ribbons from my stash and a diamante brad.
Take care everyone wishing you all a wonderful week and happy crafting.