WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday 7 February 2013

Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch #192 Sponsor Milk 'n Coffee Stamps

  
Charlotte With A Little Kitten.

A view of Queenstown from top of the mountain after going up by Gondola.
The boys Luge down a part of the mountain and then you can see both of the boys Paragliding  off the mountain which was totally amazing.
A view of the other end of Lake Wakatipu .


Liam with the Yellow shoot and Ryan in the Pink  Tam-dam Paragliding from the mountain.



Liam about to do a Bungee Jump
43 metres into a swollen Kawarau River 
That's what Liam jumped down to.

Well it is Wednesday and that means it's 
Sweet Sketch Wednesday.  It was a public holiday here in 
New Zealand today and you couldn't have wished for a better day it was hot and sunny and not a cloud in the sky.

Congratulations to our winner and our top 3 cards this week.
Awesome work ladies and so many pretty cards.

Sketch #192

My card using Sally's sketch, I love this sketch as it really shows off our design papers.

This week our sponsor is Milk ' n Coffee and here's a little bio on them.

Milk 'n Coffee is a digital image shop specialized in cute and girly images.There are 2 people behind this shop, Esmeralda and Nathaza. We are best buddies from our childhood with a common thing that we love so much: drawing. What we try to do is drawing various styles that suits different kind of tastes, so a lot of people with different style can still play along with our image for their cards.
Right now we have 8 talented DT ladies who always help us to have fun together with our weekly challenge at our challenge blog here. Also we have monthly colour challenge at our main blog. You can check it here. It's very nice to see a lot of people join and have fun at our challenge.
In the future we still want to make more cute images that is loved and used happily by many people.



This week Milk'n Coffee are offering our lucky winner 
3 Free Digi Images from Milk 'n Coffee Shop

If you haven't visited their shop check out their images here



http://milkcoffeechallenge.blogspot.com/

Now grab a coffee or tea and check out the rest of the design teams cards over at 
Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Card Recipe:

1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Green, Yellow, Mauve Kaisercraft Card
3. Design Papers: Digital download from Cuddly Buddly.
4. Image: Charlotte with a little kitten by Milk 'n Coffee
5. Colour Medium: Copics
6. Tools: Pop Dots, Glue Dots, Tacky Glue.
7. Embellishments: Bow and Row Mauve organza with a Rhinestone Flower from my stash.

 Silver Heart gems from my stash.


Take care everyone wishing you a wonderful week crafting.

Hugs



8 comments:

mulberry station said...

Oh my goodness, Kathie..we were just talking at work about all the things we would or would not do. Bungee jumping was at the top of my list. Paragliding would be fun. But, I would be scared to death. Gorgeous pictures. I bet your vacation was fabulous. Thanks for shring the pictures with us. You were asking about the color on the shirts on the color run. At different points of the race, they had stations were they shot off color packetts on everyone. With the rain, it really made a mess. But, was really fun. I adore your card this week. You know me and lavandar and green. I love that bow and flower and your coloring is perfect.
Hugs to you!!! Nancy

Heide said...

Kathie,
What a brave Mommy to let you guys do all the "scary" fun adventures! What brave boys, too!
Your card is darling, super cute and love the colors and your happy spring looking papers.
I am up to my neck in kid activities. Drumline has started again and my husband and I are busy making Victorian cameras as props. Soccer is kind of slow right now, even though we have back to back games this weekend. We play indoor in the winter months. It is not as exciting. Have a super week.
Hugs, Heide

Joanna M. said...

Wow, what an amazing holiday you took! I think I could para-sail but not so much on the bungee cord jumping! I've seen too many rubber bands break! Love your card this week. Such beautiful coloring.

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie your card is adorable. Love your coloring on the hair and it reminds me of my cats who love to brush up on your legs especially if I'm wearing black pants. Great pictures and adventurous boys - I couldn't jump from those heights. The view is gorgeous.

Sally Dube said...

WoW - Love your pictures and what adventure your boys had while on vacation!! I love your card Kathie!! Love the soft colors and your coloring is wonderful!!
Wishing you a Blessed week!!
Sally

Linda Anderson said...

You have two dare devils Kathie!!! Now when did you bungee jump?!!! Such a sweet card. Love your image (any image with a kitty on is adorable in my eyes!!) and such gorgeous colors. Perfect for spring or summer...something I am so looking forward to!!! Enjoy your weekend.

Linda

Jeannie said...

I adore the purples you used and the beautiful rhinestone hearts. The sheer ribbon is just perfect too!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Unknown said...

Kathie, this card is simply stunning! I love everything about it - the image, the colours and especially the sparkly organza. I have to get myself some of that.

Holly
xx

p.s. your photos are amazing. very jealous.