Good morning and welcome to another wonderful
Sweet Sketch Wednesday. This past week has rolled around so quickly and we're in another new month June already. Where has this year gone?
Congratulations to our winner and to our Top 3 cards. Lovely work ladies is so nice to see what you do with our sketches and how creative you are. I'm so looking forward to seeing what you come up with this week using this weeks sketch. For our first Challenge for June we have another lovely sketch for Sally Dube and this week our sponsor is Meljen's Designs.
Here is my card using Sleepy Moon Bear from Meljen's Designs
This sketch is easy base card, three pieces and your image and it looks amazing.
This week the design team have been lucky enough to work with Meljen's Designs and Sleep Moon Bear is what I choose for this lovely sketch. I knew that this image would be perfect for a little baby boys or girls card.
Meljen's Designs Bio
Meljen's Designs is a lovely stamp company owned and illustrated by Melissa Jenkins. She illustrates whimsical rubber and digital images inspired by her kids and family. Meljen's Designs has a new challenge every Thursday, and a Guest Designer each month at the Meljen's Designs Blog. Please visit the adorable line of Meljen's Designs stamps at our store HERE to browse all of Melissa's lovely designs! You can also see Melissa's exclusive rubber stamps at her corner of Whimsy Stamps, too! Don't forget to join Meljen's Designs on Facebook HERE to take advantage of special sales and promotions that are just for her facebook fans!
This week Melissa is offering our very lucky winner
4 Digital Images
of the winners choice from her online store and you can check out all of Melissa's images here at
Don't forget to drop by the rest of our wonderful design team and check out what they've created using Melissa's images from Meljen's Designs over here at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Challenges I'm entering:
1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Navy Blue Kaisercraft Card
3. Design Papers: Pavalova Papers (Blue Gingham) and Kaisercrafty (Double sided blue and white polka dot and stripes.
4. Image: Sleepy Moon Bear by Meljen's Designs (this image is so cute)
5. Colour Medium: Copics, Silver gel pen and Black embossing pen
6. Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Circle, Picot Circle, glue stick, pop dots, tacky glue.
7. Embellishments: I just love this ribbon lace I had in my stash just perfect for a babies card so fine and elegant. Pearl embellishments also from my stash.
Take care everyone wishing you all a wonderful week and happy crafting.