Hi everyone and welcome to another wonderful Wednesday. By the time you read this weeks posting I would have arrived in Santiago Chile on my homeward bound trip back to
New Zealand. We are spending 10 days in Santiago and the surrounding areas.
It's Sweet Sketch Wednesday today.
Congratulations to this weeks winner and to our Top 3 cards.
This week we have another wonderful sketch from our very own Sally Dube. I love this sketch and was really happy how my card turned out.
Here's my card using Autumn Swing by
This week our Sponsor is
Cheryl from Sassy Cheryl's
A little bit about Sassy Cheryl.....
"Hi everyone! Sassy Cheryl here and I'm so happy to be sponsoring the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge this week.
I have been creating graphics and have licensed my work to companies such as Kohl's, Hobby Lobby and Shopko, among others, for over eight years. I started creating digital images about twelve years ago. I absolutely LOVE to draw and always carry a small sketchbook for those times when a bit of inspiration hits. It's been a lifelong dream to become a working artist, and besides deadlines, I LOVE everything about what I do! It really helps that I have a very supportive husband and son (they also can be my biggest critics!)
Through the digis I create, I've met so many wonderful, talented ladies. The projects they make using my images makes it all worth it. ‘Can’t wait to see what you will create with my Sassy images."
This week Cheryl is offering our very lucky winner
from her online shop.
You can view her images here
There are just so many wonderful images to choose from you won't be disappointed and there's one to suit everybody.
Don't forget to check out the rest of the design teams cards over at
they are all so cute and were fun to create.
1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Spinach by American Crafts
3. Laughter Lane double sided by American Crafts
4. Image: Autumn Swing by Sassy Cheryl's Designs
5. Colour Medium: Copics and black embossing pen.
6. Tools: Cuttlebug, Circle, Circle Lace, Pop Dots, Glue Dots, Real Tacky Glue and Glossy Accents for her shoes and bow in her hair.
7. Embellishments: Orange buttons and orange and white bakers twine from my stash.
8. Embellishments: Leaf punch used to cut scraps of card for the Autumn Leaves.
I little Ladybug from my embellishment stash.
9. Embellishments: Cream and Apricot flowers from my stash.
10. Embellishments: Dry brown twig of my trees to represent the top of the swing.
11. Inside my card using the scrap papers left over.
Take care everyone wishing you all a great week and happy crafting.