Good morning and welcome to another wonderful
Well the countdown is on in my household, my youngest son keeps reminding me how many days to go for Christmas, I so wish he wouldn't as I have so much to do and I feel at this time of year there are less hours in the day. LOL.
Well this time next week it will be Christmas night for me and for everyone in the Northern Hemisphere you'll be waking up to Christmas morning and I here that a lot of you have plenty of snow in your areas for this time of year.
Congratulations to our winner and to our top 3 cards, great work everyone. I do wish there were more entries but I know how busy everyone is at this time of year.
Sketch # 237
Here's my card using this fun image by our very own
Sally Dube. This is a very easy sketch and its so awesome as you can use up all those scrap pieces of paper. I must admit that I was given 6 sample books of Anna Griffiths design papers and they are all 2 inches wide and 12 inches long and they are the perfect size for this type of sketch.
This week we have the wonderful
Sally Hancock the designer and owner of
DigiStamp Boutique sponsoring us this week.
All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock.My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.
She has been sponsoring Sweet Sketch Wednesday once a month since we started which is totally amazing and Sally-Ann is very generous with her prizes.
Our lucky winner will receive
Prize: 6 Free Digital Images from DigiStamp Boutique Shop of the winner choice.
Wow Sally-Ann is just so generous and all of us here at
really appreciate Sally-Ann's generosity which is very much appreciated by all of us especially when we select our images to use.
Don't forget to drop by DigiStamp Boutique and see what's new over there. Every month Sally-Ann is updating here vast array of amazing images and always has a monthly freebie for you to try before you buy.
Don't forget to show the design team a little love and leave them a message to show your appreciation and comment on their talents over here at
Challenges I'm entering:
1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Blue and Red Kaisercraft Card
3. Design Papers: Striped Rosies Creations, Blue Snowflake paper is from Anna Griffiths sample books.
4. Image:n Waddle with Christmas Gifts from DigiStamp Boutique.
5. Colour Medium: Copics and blue embossing pen for the eyes.
6. Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Rectangle, pop dots, glue dots, real tacky glue, glossy accents, stickles.
7. Embellishments: Buttons, Ribbon, white pom pom and gift and candy cane all from my stash.
8. Inside my card: This is the same design as the Sally's sketch just without the added embellishments. This is left blank for your own personal message. I have already given this card to my son's house-master.
Well 7 days to go until Christmas, happy shopping and enjoy your Christmas preparations without to much stress. At the end of the day you are meant to enjoy and celebrate this happy occasion with your family and friends and not to go over the top and stress yourself out as you won't enjoy the day yourself. It's been very hot here in New Zealand so we are hoping that the fine weather hasn't peaked to early and that Christmas Day will also been hot and sunny.