Good morning and welcome to my blog, this morning I'm sharing with you a card I made for my sisters birthday which was a little while ago but haven't published.
This image is one of my very favourite from Bugaboo Stamps its Stella this woman really has an attitude and puts a smile on my face.
1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Green Kaisercraft Card
3. Design Papers: By Kaisercraft
4. Image: Stella Peeker Braless by Bugaboo Stamps
5. Colour Medium: Copics Atyou Copics
6. Tools: Cuttlbug, Computer, Spellbinders Classic Circle, Hearts Circle, Hot melt glue, pop dots, glue dots.
7. Embellishments: Assorted Roses from my stash, Decorated Hat Pin, Recycled purple ribbon mesh from a bouquet of flowers I received, purple gems by Kaisercraft.
Here are the embellishments and you can see in the right hand corner of the floral arrangement that I also created a hat pin in the same colour scheme.
Stella's Bra is paper pieced and filled with hot melt glue to made her chest stick out and I have trimmed the bra with cream lace.
This is what the inside of the card looked like.
There was another bra inside the card using the same design papers just a different flower on front of the bra.
The wording inside my card to my sister on her birthday.
The finish on the back of my card.
Challenges I'm entering:
x1 Ribbon, x2 Design Papers, x3 Gems
Something Old, Something New
New Design Papers, Old recycled ribbon from a bouquet of flowers.
Take care everyone wishing you all a wonderful week and weekend and happy crafting.