WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Spring Flowers


Good morning and welcome to my blog.  Here it is nearly the end of June already and I can't believe that I've been a Design Team member for Sweet Sketch Wednesday and Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 now 
30th June 2010 here is my first card I ever made as a DT for SSW, yes
 5 years have past by so quickly.



Congratulations to our winner from last week and our Top 3 cards
great work everyone.

As it's the end of the month we have a blast from the past sketch which was created by Arlana Patten the previous owner of Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Sketch #118-49

  

Here's my card using this great sketch and our new sponsors image from Sweet Pea Stamps.





My blasts from the past:
Sketch #49 on 17 May 2010 (before I was a DT)
Sketch # 118-49 on 7th September 2011
We have a new sponsor this week which is

Sweet Pea Stamps




You can check out their amazing images here there are so many to choose from.



Don't forget to check out what our dedicated design team have created this week using Sweet Pea Stamps over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.


Card Recipe:

1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card and Paper: Blue Bazzill and Blue handmade paper.
3. Design Papers: Very old papers from Rosies Designs.
4. Image: Spring Flowers by Sweet Pea Designs.


5. Colour Medium: Copics, Black Embossing Pen and Metallic Blue Gel pen. 


6. Tools used.


7. Tools: Stax dies, stitched rectangles and Spellbinders dies, classic circle and lacey circle.


8. Embellishments: Vintage lace, pink rose from my stash and leaf die from Cheery Lyn Designs.


9. Inside my card which is the same as the front expect for the image and rose.


10. Finishing touch the back of my card.



Take care wishing you all a wonderful week and happy crafty.



16 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

I love the fresh feel to this card. Lovely colours tones and a super image. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs, good luck!!! Amy DT

Joanna M. said...

Oh wow. Wow, Wow, Wow! I LOVE her in blue. Your paper is gorgeous and then the lace and the flower embellishment just make this card simply stunning! Can I just say it again? Wow!!

Great post this week. I really enjoyed seeing your pictures of NZ. My son just finished a report on Sir Edmund Hilary and I showed him the pictures too. We read quite a bit about your mountains to complete the report. So pretty IRL.

Patty Sue 2 said...

Your card is lovely in every way. I love the paper and this is one of my favorite images. Please read our rules as you have exceeded the 10 limit for entries. Thank you for joining us at ABC CHALLENGE! Good luck and please join us again. It is a treat to see your lovely work!

Patty Sue 2 said...

Just wanted to say "SORRY" to Kathie....obviously I can't count! Kathie does not have too many entries for our challenge at ABC. Great job Kathie!

Unknown said...

Lovely card love the image and layout
thanks for joining incy wincy
Lynne DT

Jacee said...

This is a lovely Kathie, I love the papers and colours, a sweet image and great colouring, a really lovely design!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Stacey said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers Challenges xx Stacey S xx

julie1 said...

beautiful, thank you for joining us at whoopsie daisy, hope to see you again and good luck xx

Linda Anderson said...

So beautiful Kathie!!! Love your sweet little girl image and wonderful papers. So lovely!!

Linda

Heide said...

Oh my goodness...Just the sweetest image. My favorite card this week. Hugs, Heide

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet image and a beautiful card to go with her.Love all the hues of blue and pretty embellishments.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

Unknown said...

This is Fantastic!! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
EnjoyScrappin2 {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, your card is so precious. I love the color choice and your coloring is wonderful. I love the look of your blog. I hope that I can get back to checking it on a regular basis.

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers and at Whoopsi Daisy. Hope to see you again next time.

anne said...

Just beautiful Kathie, I love everything about it.
Hugs
Anne
xx