Good morning everyone, it's the middle of the week and I been feeling poorly with the flu for 13 days now, I've been to the doctor and I'm now on antibiotics and I can't get rid of this cough that I've got.
But I felt like doing a little colouring with this super sweet image from Di's Digital Stamps. Di's got so many wonderful images to choose from and these mice images are so super cute.
You can find her images here .
I think I went overboard with my flower and lace embellishments and charm but I just love how this card turned out.
Challenges I'm Entering:
10. Southern Girls Challenge # 141 Anything Goes Top 5
1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Bazzill Dove Grey
3. Design Papers: Bearly Mine Digital Paper, and a scrap from my scrap bin.
4. Image: Slumber Sunflower
5. Colour Medium: Copics
6. Tools Used:
7. Dies Used:
8. Embellishments Used:
Flowers from my stash, silver braid
9. Embellishments: Lace, this lace must be at least 30 years old, I found it in a box of sewing bits and pieces that was mums and I thought it went brilliantly with my colour comb.
10. Finishing Touches: Inside and the back of my card,
Take care wishing you a wonderful week and happy crafting.