Happy New Year everyone. This is a quick posting today as I thought I had posted this card last week. I've been on my summer vacation at our beach house and we have very little if any internet access and when you do get it, it's like the old dial-up system which does my head in and my boys hate, at least it gets them outside and I did some cross stitch. I'm home for a few days and then I'm going back again until the weekend.
Here is my card I made for
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge last week.
I used a Fred She Said image which I had on my computer for yonks and never used.
1. Base: White French Linen card.
2. Coloured card: Bazzill Arizona and Petal Soft two very old colours.
3. Design Paper: Kasiercraft Paper also quite old.
4. Two images from Fred She Said Design I used
FSS-Ornate Bracket Border2
FSS-Mon Pick Me UP 3 PREV
5. Colour Medium: Copics
6. Tools Used.
7. Dies Used all Spellbinders.
8. Embellishments: All from my stash.
9. Inside and the back of my card.
Take care wishing you all a wonderful week and happy crafting.