WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday 15 March 2018

A Babies Rabbit


Good morning and welcome to my blog.  Yes, I'm back creating again and posting my cards.
Today I have a new card for Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
and our sponsor is Little Blue Button and I found this very cute Rabbit image which would be used for a babies card or maybe an Easter card.  
Here's another look at my card and also a quick look of the inside.

Here's sketch 
Sketch # 132
This week our sponsor is 
Little Blue Button 

Little Blue Button Stamps started it's life in December 2012 as free digital stamps company "Digital designs by Olga".  Later in spring 2013 it was reborn as Little Blue Button Stamps and first Design Team started it's work.  In the summer of 2013 we started to produce rubber stamps which were pressed and packed by C.C.Designs company. In Fall 2014 we started to release clear stamps but due to some problems in my life I had to shut down both clear and rubber and continue with digital stamps only.  Now I continue to create designs for digital stamps and printable by LBBS and clear stamps for Russian store by Tamara Startseva
Challenge's I'm Entering:

Card Recipe:

1. Base: White French Linen
2. Coloured Card: Sky by American craft
3.  Design Paper: Scraps 

 4. Image: Rabbit by Little Blue Button
5. Colour Medium: Copics
6. Sentiment: Computer generated.


7. Tools Used:


8. Dies Used My favourite Thing Rectange
Spellbinders Classic Circle
Spellbinders Petite scalloped circle.

9. Inside and the back of the card.


Wishing you a wonderful week and happy crafting.


10 comments:

Lilly said...

Gorgeous card, I love the blue tones and all the pretty finishing touches. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Catz. Lilly (DT)

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is super cute. Great coloring. Thank you, for joining us for the QKR Stampede challenge.

Terri Winske said...

This is a beautiful Baby card, and I think it could be used for Easter as well! Gorgeous coloring and such a nice sketch to work from! So glad you shared this with us at PIP Challenges!

Jannie said...

First of all.. THANK YOU for your receipe!
Unfortunately a lot of entries do not make a receipe like yours and so I want to thank you again.

Love your card and choice of colors!!

Thank you for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania

Cuttlebugs & Hugs
Jannie

Tone K. said...

So pretty! and what a cute image! :)
Thank you so much for joining us at Fussy and Fancy! :)

Julie Odil said...

Oh, this is very sweet! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede Challenge Blog. Julie, DT member

anne said...

Love this Kathie, I would never have thought of using this as a baby card but you are so right, it works perfectly.
Hugs
Anne xx

Julie Reed said...

Lovely card for a new baby, thank you for joining us this week at Digi Choosday.
Julie DT x

Billie A said...

Your card is so cute. I love the baby card idea and darling bunny. Great colors and design. So glad you shared over at Inspiration Destination. (this card would fit Creative with Stamps - bunny theme)
Billie A
Inspiration Destination
Catch The Bug
Creative With Stamps
Aud Sentiments
The Merry Christmas Challenge
Sunny Day Crafting
Pause Dream Enjoy
Craftaholic R US
Always Happy Birthday

Sarah said...

I love this "Spring cutie"!! Thank you for sharing with us at the Cutie Pies. Sarah DT