WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Saturday 6 June 2020

Happy 3rd Birthday


Today I'm sharing a card with you which I made last week for an order.  I was told her Grandson was turning three and he was getting a Trike and he loved LEGO and his favourite colour was red.
So I made two cards for my client and let her choose which card,  so then I knew which card to put the sentiment into and she chose this one.  My son and I had a bet to which card she would take and I won the bet.


I really enjoyed making this card, and I made my own little Windmills using my scrap paper up for embellishments.


Challenges I'm Entering:

Card Recipe: 

1. Base Card: White French Linen
2. Coloured Card: American Craft Card Crimson
3. Design Papers: Magnolia Papers

4. Image: Mo's Digital Pencil Bye Bye
5. Colour Medium: Copics and Black Embossing Pen


6. Tools Used: 

7. Dies Used:
My Favourite Things Stitched Rectangles

Lace Numbers purchased from
Wish


8. Embellishments: 
Red, Light Blue and Dark Blue Brad's from my stash.
Windmills made with scrap papers.
9. Sentiments: PC generated 

10. Back of the envelope.

11.  Inside and the back of the card.  
The sentiment was PC generated and I made a handmade Windmill from scraps.


Happy crafting everyone and stay safe.



6 comments:

anne said...

This is just perfect for a little boy Kathie and your papers and colouring are lovely. I have another Facebook live workshop tomorrow so I am looking forward to that.
Hugs
Anne xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie great choice for a 3 year old. Your son should know that...."Moms always know best". Mo Manning images are just adorable and it's a perfect choice.

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous design and gorgeous PROJECT to suit our current challenge.
Many thanks for entering your gorgeous card into our challenge of USE YOUR SCRAPS at Double D challenges…
Good luck in the draw and hope to see you here again.
[aNNie design team member for Double D Challenges

Julene Matthews said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us at UYS

Darlene said...

OMG this is such an adorable card! LOVE the pinwheel and that little guy on the bike is too cute! Great coloring! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Use your Scraps’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Diane said...

This card is just as cute as it can be, so adorable and so beautifully colored and designed!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}