WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 4 November 2020

Peonies


 Welcome to my blog.  Well, another month has passed by and the world is still dealing with the Corona Virus.  I thank my lucky stars that I live in New Zealand and our boarders are closed only to returning New Zealanders.  My heart goes out to friends and family that are still in lockdown or have gone back into a second lockdown.  I wonder if we will ever get back to normal or is this our new normal?  Or is this it...........I just hope that 2021 is a better year for everyone.

This month over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 we have 2 new sketches, I hope you like them.
Our sponsor this month is Sheepski Design and there are so many wonderful images to choose from you're spoilt for choice.

Sketch #194


I do hope you like them and they are rather simple to create.

As I said our sponsor is 
Sheepski Design.


We are so happy to have Andrea sponsor us, she has so many wonderful and varied designs in her Etsy Shop


Andrea's own inspirational Blog is at


and a challenge blog can be found at


Don't forget to visit Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what our awesome design team have created this month especially for you.

Challenges I'm Entering: 
1. A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #127 Anything Goes November*

Card Recipe:
1. Base: White French Linen
2. Coloured Card: Kaisercraft Pistachio & Musk 
3. Design Papers: Kaisercraft Precious Moments
4. Image: Peonies by Sheepski Design



5. Sentiment: By Sparkle N' Sprinkle

6. Colour Medium: Copics

7. Tools Used: 

8. Embellishments: 

9. Dies Used: Spellbinders Circles, Tear Drops and a large unbranded die



10. Inside and the back of the card:
  

                     Take care everyone and happy crafting. 
              

            


10 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great P.papers,love the gorgeous peonies and beautiufully coloured.Thank you for joining us at Unicorn
Carol DT x

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
DT Anneke

Dagmara Gorczyńska said...

Lovely interpretation of a sketch!
Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

Tracie said...

What a beautiful card. You colored the flower beautifully and I love how you outlined the flower. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Very cute. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff.

Gale said...

Beautiful card Kathie! Love the soft colors. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Judith said...

Such a beautiful card Kathie and lovely blog post thank you for playing along at Fab'n'Funky this week hugs Judith xx

Tammy L said...

What a beautiful card. Love the soft colors. Thanks for joining our stripes challenge at Use Your Stuff this week and hope to see you again!
Tammy DT Co-ordinator

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is just so beautiful. Nice work here.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Helen said...

So pretty and I love the sentiment.

Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

Helen x
GDT